+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's just a Ad As Friend Facebook tab

It's just a Ad As Friend Facebook tab

I recently joined Facebook. So i asked this girl were i worked how can i contact her. She said i have a Facebook account. So i found her. So i clicked ad as friend. I was waiting for ages. All i ever saw was Awaiting friends confirmation. Finally i saw the ad as friend tab again. Which means she ignored me. So i asked her about it at work. She said that our boss doesn't like us using Facebook with customers. But i am not a customer. I don't understand this. Our boss doesn't like us socializing outside of work.

I work there only 1 day a week. It's only voluntarily but it's still classed as work to me. What really gets me mad is that other people that work there are her friends on Facebook. Plus the fact that i have known this person for over 3 years. Plus she says that her boyfriend doesn't like her talking to other guys. It's just an ad as friends tab. Why am i now so separated from this person.

Well, believe it or not, people have the right to choose if they want to keep contact with you or not. If she doesn't, just leave her alone.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.

Quote Originally Posted by malarkey101 View Post
    Plus she says that her boyfriend doesn't like her talking to other guys.
    But you want to talk to her anyway. Why? Why is it so important for you to talk to her on FaceBook, where her guy is going to see it? Can't you find your own girlfriend?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Can't you find your own girlfriend?
    Where did i say girlfriend. I am just curious as to why she added other people from work. Her boyfriend would see that there are other guys there that she talks to.

Please don't take parts of a topic and make it the main subject. Because that's not what i said.

Don't take it personal when girls do that. Some girls are very stuck up and trust me those aren't worth it anyways.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by malarkey101 View Post
    Where did i say girlfriend. I am just curious as to why she added other people from work. Her boyfriend would see that there are other guys there that she talks to.

Please don't take parts of a topic and make it the main subject. Because that's not what i said.
    Sorry. You posted this in a love advice forum, so I jumped to a conclusion. So... you just want to be friends with her, and this facebook thing has really got you upset? If you're not attracted to her, then I don't understand why this is such a big deal for you. Did everybody else at work friend you on Facebook and she's the only holdout? Or perhaps, you only want some people as Facebook friends, and maybe she is also selective about Facebook friends.

I'll give you a good example of how some women work. Few years back, i met this one girl while working at a coffee shop. She came almost daily and we would flirt sometimes. I thought she was very cute so i decide to give her a free drink. So she kept coming more often and we'd talk and hang out at my work. Near the end when i was about to leave that job, i ask her to add her on facebook and she gives it to me. The thing is she was kinda hesitant and kept saying she doesn't go on very often blah blah blah. So i add her and after a hello comment on facebook, few days later she erases me. I wasn't annoying or anything, i thought even if nothing else at least we can be friends. What did i learn from that? Just like many guys out there, there are women who are ****ed in the head so you shouldn't get upset when something like that happens.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Did everybody else at work friend you on Facebook and she's the only holdout? Or perhaps, you only want some people as Facebook friends, and maybe she is also selective about Facebook friends.
    Everybody else at work ignored me as well. To make matters worse. This other girl didn't even have a Facebook account. She must have created an account because i found her. She added everyone at work straight away. They all excepted. I added her And i bet you can guess what happened. I was nice to every frigging one of those people.

Ouch. Maybe you should focus on better face-to-face interaction with your co-workers and then worry about friending them on Facebook later.