+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dating a girl in another country

Dating a girl in another country

Hey all,

Here's my situation.

Met a girl when I was overseas last year. Went out a couple of times, had a great time and then said goodbye. Well 6 months later she ended up in the states, and in my hometown working for a contractor. She called and we could never get around to seeing each other.

But, her flight was delayed when it was time for her to leave the US, and she called me and out of the goodness of my heart, I dropped her off at a motel.
    She leaves the states the next day.

I've grown attracted to her and she callled me alot when she was in the states, but now that she's back in her home country, she really can't call me because of the expense. So I call her........ALOT.

I told her that I think I'm calling her too much (everyday for 5-60 mins) and she said "No, please call me anytime at all, I love speaking with you."

My Question :

What is the ramifications of calling her too much? Should I give her time to miss me ?

By the way, she wants to come back to the states to study and is planning on coming back to my town to spend a couple of weeks with me.

Thanks and let me know if more info is needed.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just curious as to where she's from.

Man what the hell, u replaced yer brains for ass!! What the hell u doin' with an overseas female, and what bout the damn phone bill man!! u think she wants to hear yer voice?? Damn dude, she might just want to tell her friends that she has an admirer in another continent to potray herself as a 2-die-4 babe!! Advice to u man.....just do her when she comes down and well, on other occasions just mail her or something!! "ooooh i love hearing ur voice", man that was the worst yet ever!! Grow up man!!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!