+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange girl from another country

Strange girl from another country

I was long term dating ( more than 7 years) but thing were not going OK. Actually things were going down the hill when I met this girl from another country( we are both from south america) and I she drove me nuts. That was the excuse I was looking for to get out of my already failed relationship and start over. This new girl and I spent a hell of a time together until she was gone to her country. She told me has a 4 years boyfriend and things were not going that good with him either. After she left I thought that is it, it is over. But SHE wrote me saying that she want to hear from me. We then started dating ( through skype). She was going out with him and I said to her that if she wanted us to work out, she needed to stop seeing him. She said OK and we skype dated for 3 months until we decided to spend our vacations together. Important: Although she said she was not going out with with, she did not broke up with the guy.well, the cavation WAS AMAZING. We spend 30 days together and it was the time of my life. During vacation, we had a talked: she needs to brake up with him so we can be together and she said she would take care of it. At this point I hope that she kept what she promised me and didn't go out with him. Then she went back once more to her country and we kept doing the skype thing. I falled for her. When she went back she tried to brake up, but she couldn't!!!! Then, (after i put a lot of pressure) she told me that she went out with him 2 our 3 times before vacation. I asked her what happend and she said only kisses. I was crushed. One question pop up: How a guy goes out with his girlfriend for 3 time in three months and he does not suspect anything? My mind and my heart tricked me and I kept skype dating with her. I asked to finish that once for all and not to talk to him again. ( I forgot the thing that she did not tell me, because I live her)

Recently the guy broke up with her confirming some of the histories she told me( That was a relief). During this day she was crushed, and the following day, when I thought I could start making plans with her, she told me that she send a text message to him. When I asked why, she say " I don't know".

In this " relationship" ( it is not, because i am not even her boyfriend) with her it is all like this: she always say " i don't know", " i don't want to talk about this right now".

Guys and girls help me, I am really crazy for her ( and my heart wants to trick me again) but I can't live like this. DO you have similliar experience?
    Last edited by John264; 05-11-12 at 08:55 AM.