+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Martha Stuart of LF!

The Martha Stuart of LF!

WEEEEEEEEEEE! I am sooo bored right now so I thought I'd make a thread. Now I sat here for a little while contemplating what I should make a thread about. Then it hit me! My bestest hobbie ever! Sewing! This should be fun. I am going to post a few piccies of things I've made over the last few months or so. I will give you the pic and then a little description of what it is.

This is my purple and black corset back. It's so prettyful.

This was obviously super easy to make but it's so awesome that I just had to show you guys. I love this pillow. It's all purple and fuzzy. It looks like a purple poodle!

These are my picture log cabin pillows. That is my birdie in the middle of the green one. So cute.

Ooooh! Another bag! I make so many bags. It's my specialty though.

This is the holiday themed cat. I have a bunch of them. This one was for Thanksgiving. I have one for Christmas and another for everyday too. They are fun.

This is the "everyday" cat. He has no real theme. He is just red and he matches the chairs in the living room. weee!

This is an older bag I made with a corset design to it. I used D rings on this one so its all special.

These are Christmas stockings Nightmare Before Christmas style.

And last but not least. This is Zero from NBC.

(sorry for tripple posing but LF doesn't allow more then four pics per post.)

wow those are awesome. If there were more people like you in the world, this would be a much more self-sufficient place. Keep that talent, never let it go.
    The only mature way to use power, is to use it to serve those that are powerless.

Love is an art; some paintings can be dark, some can be light- but all are beautiful.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

*Yawn* ...mm...huh?

hey girl those are cool! i love your bags they're so cute. they'd make a great gift for marqui...

You've got quite a talent there. Thanks for sharing it with us.

weeee...thanks guys

Hey rose,
    They are real nice.. I would love to have one of those.. well not for myself, maybe for my sis.. Do u have a catalog or something

Blackrose----Very creative!

Quote Originally Posted by confusedsoul
    Hey rose,
    They are real nice.. I would love to have one of those.. well not for myself, maybe for my sis.. Do u have a catalog or something
    Are you sure it's not for yourself? I think you might want a pretty purse. lol j/k And as for a "catalog," no. This isn't a job. It's just a hobby. Something to do when I am bored or in need of a new bag. I've sold one or two things before but only locally. That was interesting too. Hmmm... I should really sell this stuff. Don't even know how to start doing that though. lol Thanks for all the compliments though guys. Glad to know that others like my stuff as much as me.