+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How does a guy get an STD?

How does a guy get an STD?

I don't wanna sound stupid but seriously, how? I can understand how a woman can catch it from an infected man as he cums inside her, but how does a guy get infected. Nothing goes inside the man if you see what I mean.

Unlike Women. Men contract STDs from

1. Airborne Mechanisms (coughing, sneezing) from an infected person.
    2. From plates, silverware, cups, (if you lick one or eat off of one that has ever been touched by someone with a STD.
    3. By shaking hand with someone with an STD you will catch it.
    4. By hugging someone with an STD you will catch it.
    5. By sharing a cigarrette or a joint with someone who has an STD you will catch it.

Be careful.

seriously, how does a guy get infected?

dont piss around please

By not wearing a rubber and screwing some broad who has one! And you could still possibly get it if you do wear a rubber. Also, you could get the STD in your mouth by going down on a girl w/an STD. We're talking bacteria here. You can't see it, it can get into crevices of your skin that are cut you don't have a clue about.

You can get an STD by texting your a girl too much as well. This is why I say it is better to call, coffecrazy.

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecrazy
    I don't wanna sound stupid but seriously, how? I can understand how a woman can catch it from an infected man as he cums inside her, but how does a guy get infected. Nothing goes inside the man if you see what I mean.
    Fluids are still exchanged. Just because he's cumming inside or her doesn't mean that fluids aren't going back and forth.

Plus some STI's are contracted from simple skin to skin contact. (Eg: Warts, Herpes, syphillis in some stages).

So remember, dome up.

King Zarathu Guest
    My girlfriend's parents wouldn't let her talk on the phone with me past 9:30 PM because that could have gotten her an STD as well. Actually, she could have gotten pregnant as well.

Eat your veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    You can get an STD by texting your a girl too much as well. This is why I say it is better to call, coffecrazy.
    man, I gave up with her ages ago.

Did you get one, and you're wondering how it could have happened? I'm just wondering, because I'm having a hard time imagining anyone who has a Garfield cartoon as a sig getting laid, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Did you get one, and you're wondering how it could have happened? I'm just wondering, because I'm having a hard time imagining anyone who has a Garfield cartoon as a sig getting laid, ever.

couldn't help chuckling over that one
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

King Zarathu Guest
    My sig is sexy.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    hahahaha that's funny shit right there.

This is that same dude, huh..

i think you get an STD when the liquid or juice of a woman is being transmited through ones penis to the body. Now i dont know how it gets up there, but i sounds reasonable to me

Man, I swear this is the most unfriendly and unhelpful forum on the internet.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, it's not called friendly or helpful forum, it's called love forum.

Anyways, there are lots of ways for a man to catch STD's. I think they've been mentioned, but skin contact can transmit genital warts or herpes (only when open sores are present), or crabs (ew!). Actually for crabs you don't even need to have skin contact - sharing a bed will do it (again, ew).

As for the others, they con be contacted thru exchange of fluids.....even the tiniest rupture in the skin of the man's genitals can allow a virus in (and there's plenty of such abrasions occuring during sex). Some viruses, like one form of hepatitis (not sure which one....B? C?) you can catch simply from saliva.

So basically, don't be barebacking it with someone who hasn't been recently tested. Or someone who doesn't want to get pregnant. Right, you get it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast