+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Two Girls, hard decision

Two Girls, hard decision

so i have two beautiful girls that both claim they like me a lot, in a more than friendly way.
    both of them are very different people, and have very different things to offer, which is why ive developed a liking to their separate personalities.

for the sake of this post ill use the names "Kelly" and "Steph".

So Steph is quite a quirky, fun, and outgoing personality. We have a lot in common, but also a lot of differences, which is what draws us together. she tends to hold in her emotions a bit, which is troubling because i am very open about my feelings, and i like to know where i stand with a girl. The main thing about Steph is that her and I can spend ages just talking about things, that only we would think of. And at all times, we will be having a laugh and are happy. I find her very fun, and i think that if we went out, it would not get boring.

The there is Kelly. She is very open about her emotions, and we connect on that level. A few nights ago we spent the whole night just talking and lying with each other, and did get pretty intimate (only kissing). And yes i did feel something very strong. Something that i didnt feel with Steph. It just happened, we just sort of attracted like magnets, and for the rest of the night she was in my arms. However, when i speak to Kelly when we are not in person, i feel a sense of boringness, which sort of comes with technology now days anyway, so that's not a big concern for me. But when we are together in person, there is a spark.

SO, these two girls are both amazing girls, not to mention, beautiful on the outside as well.
    I am struggling to decide on my emotions because they are both beautiful in their own ways.
    i connect with Kelly on an emotional and physical level,
    and i connect with Steph on a fun and spontaneous level.

This is not the first time i have been in a position like this, in fact, its the third time, and i always end up feeling like i chose the wrong girl.

I just need some advice, something i can follow, so that i can have a think and hopefully decide on a friend, and a potential girlfriend.
    All help is appreciated.

Keep seeing them both, see who you develop the most feelings for.

Or, don't see either of them for a week/few days, see who you think about and miss the most.

You could do with finding out which one you are more sexually compatible with as well, as that plays a big part! So make sure you nail them both before coming to a decision.

Yep, have sex with both and see whose best

thanks but i need something more than that, something that will help in the long run

i dont think its a very good idea to sleep with them both when u already know in advance that you're planning to dump one of them. Im a girl but for me the choice seems pretty obvious. Im in no position to tell you what to do, but from what you've written, in my opinion, it seems like you have more feelings for kelly and that the only problem is that she is not as exciting/fun/spontaneous. Im glad you've acknowledged that technology plays a big part.. i always feel like im not very good at letting my personality shine through using technology, and fear i am boring the guy and he'll forget how good it is when we're together in person.. which sounds like whats happening with her. Also, everybody has a fun/spontaneous side.. i think the more u get to know someone, the more that side will come out. Some people play it safe in the beginning because theyre a bit afraid of completely being themselves in the beginning due to a bit of self doubt. Anyway, i suggest u reread your own post.. because when u talk about yourself and your emotions, it seems you're leaning towards kelly, which is the main reason why in my opinion it seems like thats who you're more into. But it would be in your best interests to keep seeing both of them for a little longer before deciding.. find out what theyre both looking for and if theyre seeing anybody else would be a good idea if u dont already know those things.

The reason you probably always feel like you've made the wrong choice in the past, is because people tend to want what they cant have. so when u choose one girl, its natural to wonder if the grass is greener on the other side when your relationship faces problems.

Anyway good luck, either way sounds like you're going to come out a winner.

You should start giving lessons to some of the guys here who have trouble even getting one girl.

It all depends on your expectations. What are you looking to get out of a relationship? Do you want intense level of intimacy? or are you looking more for someone that can be like your best friend?

The intense feelings you have for Kelly, will eventually dissolve, this is totally normal. It's called the honeymoon stage. It lasts for about 6 months to a year and a half. When that runs out, which it will, if you don't have any compatibility or lots in common the relationship fails. But there's nothing like getting that "spark". It's very addictive, and the sex will be amazing.

As for Steph, things will take a little time, but you may get that spark when you spend more time with her, and she would be more a part of your life.

The way I look at it no matter who you pick, you takes yer chances no matter what. So instead of picking right now, spend a little more time with them, but step away from the alone time and do regular things like hanging out with friends and see how they interact with your social group. Remember a GF will be a part of your life, and you need to see if they "fit in".

As I read your post I thought to myself 'this guy is leaning towards Steph for friendship and Kelly for a relationship.' I thought that because like you said you connect emotionally more with Kelly.

Spend more time with both and get to know them more. That should help you decide who you wanna be with more. Good luck, mate.