View Poll Results: Would you eat out a girl on period?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

7 41.18%
  • No.

10 58.82%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you eat out a girl on period?

Would you eat out a girl on period?

A lot of people have sex even when the female is on her period and I think that's gross, but here's a worse question. This is directed towards the males.

Would you eat out a girl when she's on her period?

(Some of you have already seen this. Just getting more opinions.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pears View Post
    A lot of people have sex even when the female is on her period and I think that's gross, but here's a worse question. This is directed towards the males.

Would you eat out a girl when she's on her period?

(Some of you have already seen this. Just getting more opinions.)
    Well.., the whole idea of eating out someone down there is also gross.., or sucking on a penis.., go outside your house today.., or.., next time you look at a man.., think about sucking on his penis.., well? Why do you do it? Why would you do it? Because you love the other person.., and want to make them feel amazing..

I've gone down on a girl while she had her period.., many times.., (eww.., gross!)

Not really.., it's really not that bad.., she washes up.., and the only thing you can taste is a faint hint of iron.., it's very very subtle though.., aside from that.., there's no blood.., it doesn't get messy.., and "I" (the guy) don't find anything gross about it.., and if I don't find anything gross about it.., if i'm comfortable enough to go ahead and do that because I know how good it feels for the other person.., then it makes no sense for the girl to be grossed out about it.., it's not like she's going down on herself.., and if she is.., why would she be grossed out? Is she afraid she might catch something from going down on herself? Seriously..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

anachronistic Guest
    I disagree. I find oral sex pleasing, as the giver. Not just because it gives pleasure to the other person, either. But I would not munch on a carpet with blood on it. Blood and dead vaginal tissue. That's like eating off the floor in my opinion. Some people like it, some people don't. Then again, I would give a girl a rimjob if she had given herself like 5 enemas and was super clean beforehand. And I'd have to know her really well, too.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 12-05-08 at 06:13 AM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I enjoy giving. But I ain't going anywhere near when the red river overflows. Screw that. You guys can have the bitch.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you're willing to suck on my ass after i've just took a shit then i'd better eat your bloody pussy.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn, some of you guys are sissies.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What if penises bled every month? Would you ladies still go down on it then?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sure, why not? They spit gooey, slimy white stuff all over the place, and urine comes out of them. What could be worse?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    like i said, if she eats out my ass then i'd probably give her pussy a try. i like my steak rare so blood isn't really a problem for me. however, the smell... eww the smell.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    eww the smell.
    If she's clean down there and washes.., at worst.., it'll smell like fresh oysters..

If she's not.., then it might smell like someone took oysters that were left outside in the summer heat for 10 days.., and stuck them all inside there.., the taste won't be too far off either.., enjoy..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh my, i went down on a smelly girl because and i literally almost threw up. however being horny and intoxicated, i just told her to suck on my dick instead. haha

raverboy

I've done it. She cleaned up pretty well before we did it but there was still a taste of iron. There was virtually zero blood, just a little dried up.

As for smell...well she always stank. Even when she wasn't on her period, just even worse when she was on her period. Which, now not being the complete dumb idiot I am finally realized, she didn't shower as frequently as she led me to believe or change her underwear as frequently. I still remember the first time I TRIED to give her oral. I kept gagging in disgust. Eww...

As for, will I do it again for a future partner? Sure, it's not too bad after tasting/smelling the crap I had. And if it makes them happy that's all that really matters.

Guys keep in mind about STD safety these days. You never know for sure.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    Guys keep in mind about STD safety these days. You never know for sure.
    That's true...I was with my ex for a year and a half and I had no idea some of the things she had done until after I broke up with her. Went to go get tested after that. Clean as a whistle.

Tedel Guest
    If she's comfortable with it, yes; but I'd try to focus more on her clit than on the "bloody" rest of her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast