+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, how would you felt if a friend of yours told you he has a crash on you?

Ladies, how would you felt if a friend of yours told you he has a crash on you?

Hi ladies I always have this question, how would a girl felt if one of her friend told her he has a crash on her? But the thing is this girl doesn't felt the same way as the guy felt about her.

So ladies how would you felt if this was you? And how would you react?

Embarrassed. More for him than for myself.
    Spammer Spanker

So harsh today, Giga!

Why the assumption that she doesn't feel the same way?

Anyway it's probably better to go the direct route in this situation and lay a big surprise kiss on the girl. Preferably before she's about to leave for some time so you don't have to talk about it.

Worked for my roommate. Boy was he regretting that for a while! Like 3 days. Then he was balls deep my friends. Balls deep.

God that's a visual term.

if he's a friend and he tells me he has a crush on me but i dont have anything for him.. i'd freak out a little i guess.. . then feel bad for him. but that's just my own personal opinion. u asked for it. so there i gave it

Ghost,Why do you say that you always have this question?What kind of real answers are you looking for?I'm curious.If a guy had a crush on me,I would not freak out.I would think about it and get back to the guy after I had some time to think about it.I would have to search in my heart to see if there are any romantic feelings towards that person.I can't tell you how I would feel,because I am not involved here.It would depend on who it was and everything that we have been through as friends.I can't answer this for you but I can say that a real woman would give you a real answer and she would never freak out.At least she should never freak out verbally.I would not want to hurt the guys feelings if I felt weird about it.How bad can it be?Really?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostJ View Post
    Hi ladies I always have this question, how would a girl felt if one of her friend told her he has a crash on her? But the thing is this girl doesn't felt the same way as the guy felt about her.

So ladies how would you felt if this was you? And how would you react?

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRose View Post
    Ghost,Why do you say that you always have this question?What kind of real answers are you looking for?
    GodsRose, the reason I said I always have this question is because I always fall for my friend, I would say it's a bad thing, because it could ruin the friendship. And I just want everyone's opinion on this question that's all.

anachronistic Guest
    Keeping a crush a secret is almost as bad as holding in a fart. Don't do it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Keeping a crush a secret is almost as bad as holding in a fart. Don't do it.
    Better out than in, LW? Lol.

It depends, OP. Its not always better out, esp if your crush is seeing someone else already.

The general rule is:

If you are both available & its affecting your reasons for friendship (be honest!), then 'better out than in', would apply.

If one of you is attached, generally you need to either wait or get over it.

Hope this helps.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Well,
    tell her you like her - that would explain to her your slight change of behaviour around her (if it has changed a little) and then if she doesn't feel the same way then at least you still have her as a friend.
    She may be ok with it
    She may like you too
    She may be attached or
    She may feel embarrassed for you

and then things may be awkard - but it won't last forever.
    A guy friend of mine had a crush on me and I just acted as if I'd never heard anything of it because I didn't feel the same way. So I didn't be off with him or anything

Good Luck!

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

I feel I should re-emphasize just how 100% guaranteed to fail you are if you "talk" to her about it.

You gotta kiss her.

More often than not, they ended up not being friends with me after their confessions. Too embarrassed to stay friends. I have no problem with crushes but I have a problem with not being able to stay friends with me just because I don't feel the same way. I did not ask for the confession... they wanted to do so on their own accord.

Just be careful of what it might do to you if you confessed.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

How would I feel? In the words of Agent Scully: The best relationships, the ones that last, are the ones rooted in friendship.

I fell in love with my best friend a few years ago, and I thank my lucky horseys for getting to wake up next to my friend and lover (although the two have switched positions now).
    It suddenly hit me one day; "I want to suck this man's weiner".

On a more serious note, there is a BUT involved. You have to have sexual chemistry or it simply isn't going to work.

Hmm...I agree with LW about it being like keeping in a fart. This kind of happened to me recently. Didn't turn out too well, you can read my recent thread about it. She hasn't really talked to me since, so I think she probably figured out I liked her.

Oh well. I could care less though, it's not like I see her, I don't even go to the same school. I see it as better know and get rejected than to never ask and always wonder if it could have happened. Plus it was a great learning experience. You have to risk something to gain something. It's like gambling, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 22-04-08 at 01:44 PM.

Indeed. Let the fart out and you'll know if she loves you.