+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dillema!

dillema!

ok i don't get this girl. i mean, we are friends. Extremely good friends. super friends. we e-mail each other 2 times a day each. i like her so much i think i love her. she's nice and sweet. sometimes we talk about love and crushes but never about one another. a few weeks ago she asked me what i thought of her in 6th grade (i'm a sophomore in high school) and i told her and then she wanted to know what i thought of her last year. then she said that she can't tell me why she needs to know this hopefully she'll tell me some day. then we got into a fight but resolved it and she just e-mailed me saying she had a good time at a friend's house where she saw a lot of ppl she hadn't seen in a while including one guy in particular who she hadn't seen in a while. now i'm jealous and what to do?
    Pods-14 year old male, soon to be sophomore

dam that girl is weird man idk whats up with her.

Teenage girls are weird. I would think she is asking you these questions for some strange reason that has to do with the fact that she likes you and wants to know if you do too. Also, maybe she is trying to make you jealous to see if you like her. Why don't you just tell her u like her?