+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think im in love with two people. Lot of help needed!

I think im in love with two people. Lot of help needed!

I think I'm in love with two people. The first is younger than me by 4months and the second is older by 1year and 7months.

The first one of them is my ex boyfriend who i haven't been with in two years.
    We've recently started talking and getting close again but every time we're having a laugh, he brings up this girl he fancies or she comes up and interrupts. And it really hurts me. I try to tell him how i feel, but i can never do it.

The second is a good friend. One of my mates introduced me to him a while ago, and we have become really good friends. I'm in love with him because i admire him for how strong he stayed through all hes been through lately and how much he seems to have taken to me. We will go out casually some days and he'll be tickling me, hugging me, making me sit on his lap, even licking my face, calling me babes! Everyone else thinks we fancy each other but we always deny it, were just good friends. I recently had a conversation with him and it went like this...

Him: Why am i being told you fancy me?
    Me: I have no idea
    Him:
    Do you?
    ?
    (10minuteslater) No answer, Thats not a good sign
    Me: Sorry i was on the phone & i dont really think about us like that
    Him: LOL
    Me: Hahah!

And i cant tell him because i don't think he feels the same. Every time i see him with another girl, it hurts me really bad and i just wanna tell him how i really feel. But i can't, I've tried and i failed to do it.

I love both of them so much, and i cant do anything about it, I've tried being with other people but it just doesn't work out. And i don't know what to do anymore. I'm beating myself up about what to do, who i love more what I'm going to to and if I'm ever going to do it. I need help...

Sorry for rambling on, i just need help on who is the best to pick and how i should find out if they like me without telling any of my friends or making it obvious i like them. I know its abitt awkward but if anyone could help me that would be amazing!

If you really loved either one of them you wouldn't be confused. At all.
    Spammer Spanker