+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She says one thing and body language says another!

She says one thing and body language says another!

Hi there,

I am a 40 year old guy from the UK.

Yep - I am head over heels with a lady. Here's the rub. She says she is in love with me, but she doesn't appear to volenteer a kiss, or throw her arms around me as she once did. I listen to her words, but worry that her body language belies her.

there are probably other issues in here - but in general terms I would interested if this is somethin that has happened to any of you and what the out come was.

Cheers - great forum by the way.

update

Had a long chat with her this morning and guess what - she actually put her arms around me.

I could see this was a huge effort - so maybe, who knows...

update

Found in the townbook shop a love cheque. So with a card, I sent her a cheque - I promise to tear off your knickers with my teeth!

She laughed!

Wicked!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i guess you shouldn't jump to conclusions and assume. some people are more timid in showing their affection but when things relax and she's more comfortable around you, she'll end up teaing your clothes off. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I'm sorrry, im american and dont understand any "english" words. what do you mean by a "cheque"?
    Learn to always appreciate other's opinions, even if you don't agree with them.

Hi Vee,
    WEll, i am gald to see that things are working out. Do you feel her feeling are being recipicated? Is she acting more like she likes you? Keep in touch.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Hi Guys - been off from the Love forum for a couple of days -

Ok - let me clear up cheque - not sure what you americans call it - but in UK the piece of paper you write out in the bank book amount of money for a product is called a cheque. It takes three days over here to clear and the amount of money is transfered from your acount to the recepient.

The Love cheques i sent to D was a mock bank book with cute solgans in - I promise to love you every night and every day, etc - I also bought a sexy version - I promise to pull off your knickers with my teeth, etc... Little love ditties...

Thanks Jane for your comments - but D has become reclusive. She doesn't call, stays away and I feel shut out of her life. I know there is no one else, but i think she is not ready to get involved.

Its hard for me as all I want to do is see her and wrap my arms around her - but its not happening. Not sure whther to hang in there or cut my loses!

Vee