+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I deal with my boyfriend's ex-wife?

How do I deal with my boyfriend's ex-wife?

How do I deal with my boyfriends ex wife? They have NO kids together, but she insists on trying to stay in contact. She has never been nice to me and she has tried anything and everything to try and stop him from being with me for the last three years. We've had our ups and downs and break ups... Mainly because of her. My boyfriend and I recently moved to another state, away from her. Since we've moved, she's been sending him random emails and texts about once a week... saying that she misses him, sending him random iphone videos, telling him happy birthday, and the latest.. pictures of their wedding. My boyfriend hasn't responded to any of them at all, but she still keeps it up. Should he tell her to stop? Or should we just ignore her and hope that she get's the point? I know he could have stayed with her but he chose to be with me and it's going to stay that way, but, she drives me crazy and enough is enough. I just want her to leave us alone!

It's not up to you, to do anything. It's up to your BF to set her straight. If he is still allowing her to be a part of his life, then your problem is with him.