+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Long Should You Wait?

How Long Should You Wait?

What do you think is an acceptable amount of dates to go on before kissing goodnight? Is the first date ever appropriate? I know some people don't kiss until they get married to keep the feelings special. That's not the common thing to do though...
    If you want me, [URL=http://www.matepal.com/founder.php] contact this single here[/URL].

kiss her goodnight on the first date.

Whenever you feel ready to, to be honest i dont expect shell be expecting anything on the first date, so it would be a pleasant suprise but its up to you.

As for the not kissing till marriage thing, i think that would kill me. I havent really been on dates as im only 15 but i was goin out wiv a girl a while ago and for woteva reasons we didnt kiss for about a month, and i really liked her and so wen we did finally kiss it was extremely special.

A Pilot lives in a world of perfection, or not at all...

oOo its like an extreme version of not having sex till yoru married. yah, but my first kiss was super awesome.. i guess it really would be nice if the first tiem you kissed was on the altar. hm.. well, anyways, back to making out with my friend who i have "privalleges" with.

I usually kiss on the first date. Normally its when the night is over and were saying good bye. If not, atleast a hug is good.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I think hugs are appropriate personally.
    If you want me, [URL=http://www.matepal.com/founder.php] contact this single here[/URL].

sometimes people don't kiss on the first date because the jury is still out so to say. If a guy didn't kiss me by the end of the second or definately 3rd date i would start to worry.... so i know i could definately never make it to marriage! but definately a hug at the end of the first date. i am not opposed to kissing someone at the end of a first date, it just better be someone i feel really connected with so far. most of the time i save that for the second date!

King Zarathu Guest
    don't kiss on the first date, here's why:

normally she's expecting you to kiss her goodnight, but what you do is just say goodnight and turn around. it'll make the next date better but if you make physical contact with her during the date it'll help let her know ur not prude

very very true!

:: whips out notepad :: ooo this is useful stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire
    :: whips out notepad :: ooo this is useful stuff!
    hahahahahahh

Yea

bigten

my current bf didn't kiss me on the first date. just a hug. it really didn;t bother me at this point that he didn't. but he did call me the next day to tell me what a great time he had and to ask to take me out again. so we went out a few nights later just to ride on his motorcycle and still he only gave me a small peck on the lips at the end of the night. so being the girl that i am i total have all this doubtful crap going through my head, but still the next day he calls me and says all the same stuff. finally at the end of the 3rd date he lays on on me, and you know what it was awesome. he was the only guy that i had ever been out with to not try to kiss me on the first date and it was totally special! man, now i'm smiling just thinking about it!....anyways, you don't have to wait till the 3rd date, but it's definately a cool thing to wait till the second. as long as you let the girl know you are really into her. then she will realize how special waiting is!

awwww Abercromb that is so sweet!

My current bf, he did kiss me on the first date. I was in total shock because he just laid this passionate kiss on me. I was thinking "ok, i really don't want to go home now." lmao! But I did and we kept talking online and went out again. It was all good.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

man, aren't first kisses just the best?!? now i'm gonna be giddy all day just thinking about it!

when it happens it happens it may not be perfect but you will puurrrrfect it so no worries and happy kissing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast