+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does It Mean He Cares?

Does It Mean He Cares?

So, I Recently Meet This Guy, Been With Him For Two Weeks. I Can Feel That He Truely Adores Me.

Then.. One Afternoon He Asked If I Can Do Him A Favor, I Asked What? &He Asked If I Can Delete Some Of My Pictures On This Site [Me In My Bikini Pictures] He Said He Don't Want Other Guys To Look At My Body &Those Pictures Makes Me Look Like Iam Telling The World Iam A Slut.

So, I Deleted Them Cause I Really Like Him And I Really Don't Wanna Loose Him Yet.

But I Kept Thinking.. He Asked Me To Delete Those Pictures Is It Because He Cares ?? I've Never Dated Anyone That Ask Me To Take Off My Pictures From Some Sites Cause It Made Me Look Like A Slut =S

I Think That, If He Really Likes Me He Would Be Happy And Feel Lucky He's Gottah Girlfriend With A Great Body And All That You Know ? I Could Be Wrong. But What Do You's Think?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's right, Your pics look slutty And I'm wondering if You're not a troll... Well , we'll see what future brings
    I wazzzz here

Depends on the type of guy he is. If he's the shy type, then he's being insecure. If he's the confident type, then he thinks he owns you (And he's insecure).

haha its true, either way pretty much leads to insecurity... well put.

I don't think he's necessarily insecure; it's just that everything you show is no longer private, which makes it less meaningful for him. He takes it further than I would, though. As far as I know, bikinis can be normal attire in public places. I would have drawn the line at nudes. I once had a girlfriend who asked me if I would feel upset if she posed nude for the Art Department at our university, and I answered with a resounding YES.