+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some random ramblings

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Some random ramblings

Last weekend was one of the best weekends in recent memory. On Friday I skiied with some friends, and before, during, and after the skiing was just so amazingly fun for too many reasons to even list

Saturday was likewise a lot of fun, and Sunday I relaxed most of the day at my grandparents house in Buffalo

I got contacts over this break, which was recommended by some people on this board because I would look better

I've been volunteering at the emergency room in a hospital nearby. Unfortunately the main trauma center in Rochester is at a different hospital so we don't get to take care of gunshot and stabbing victims or whatever but it's still fun and entertaining

My dad has been hearing rumors at work that Kodak is going to lay off another 25% - 30% of their workforce this month, so he might get hit. To have survived this long alone has been extremely lucky, in the late 80s Kodak employed 60,000 - 70,000 people in this part of Rochester, mainly engineers and technicians and whatnot. Now, they employee around 9,000 people where it matters here with another 25% - 30% to go... And the real piss off is that the CEOs and the dumbshit business people are still going to make millions in bonuses this year

Which is one reason my parents pushed me away from engineering, you're always going to have a person dumber than you are telling you what to do

-----------------

And does anyone here recognize the snowboarder / (some) skiier girls to be adorable? I forgot how hot they are but going to the ski place reminded me of all the sexy blondes and the looking-for-a-good-time-I'll-fcck-anything-with-a-dick-high-school-snowboarder-girl. I remember those kinds of girls from when I used to do ski club. One of my friends who I skiied with even got his dick sucked on the back of the bus by one such girl during one of the trips! (same guy I skiied with Fri actually)

Or the rich ski girls who just like all the "pleasures" in life especially being fuccked. I saw a lot of those girls too

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    DM, why didn't you go get yourself one of those girls?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Because they're regular fucck-machines who demand another regular fucck-machine. Kind of typical in that regard

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I snow board and i'm not a fcuk machine. Actually i probably am but only w/ my bf. lolll.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by .Bo. View Post
    Actually i probably am but only w/ my bf. lolll.
    And you would demand some kind of sexual expertise out of any other boy you might consider making your boyfriend in the future

And you had your cherry popped at 15. At least 5 years younger than I will have had mine popped so far, and probably more like 15 years when the deed is done. That kind of problem isn't reconcilable to people like you

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ::decides daughter is no longer allowed on the slopes::
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't worry vash, your daughter wouldn't qualify as one of the types of girls I mentioned. The kinds I mentioned you can smell from a fuccking mile away

You should be more concerned about me skiing drunk on the slope. My friends do this too. I'll have 151 shots mixed into a 7up before I go and my friends would have whiskey

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I actually enforced helmet use this year for the first time. I don't know how it is back east, but a lot of people still aren't wearing them here, and they aren't really considered "cool" for the kids. But my daughter took a hard fall in Mammoth and hit her head pretty hard, and recognized she might have ended up with a significant head injury, so she ended up thanking me for forcing her to wear it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    One of only two times I've ever been knocked out was skiing. I hit a jump and got air and for some reason was angled to go into the woods. I hit a tree and bounced off and KOd

But yeah, probably around 5% of people at the place wear helmets

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My sister in Mass. says most people wear them at the mountain she skis. I think use is going to be rising.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mass. is queer and rich enough to do that. A bunch of fucckheads out in that neck of the woods

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, our in-house troll is back!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    My dad has been hearing rumors at work that Kodak is going to lay off another 25% - 30% of their workforce this month, so he might get hit.
    This bites. Hope it all works out. Smart ppl, tho, always find jobs. Tell him to apply to SpaceX if he leaves Kodak. They just got a shitload of cash.

Awesome about the ER. About the jobs boss thing, tho, as a gasman, you'll have to bend over for hospital admins. Everyone has to answer to somebody, unless you live in cabin in the far north.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This bites. Hope it all works out. Smart ppl, tho, always find jobs. Tell him to apply to SpaceX if he leaves Kodak. They just got a shitload of cash.
    Yeah, Kodak is like that cheshire cat bastard, it can only disappear so much before it's gone

And the thing is, it doesn't even matter how well my dad does his job. His group may get totally slashed. Who gets fired is going to depend a lot on what direction Kodak wants to take

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Awesome about the ER. About the jobs boss thing, tho, as a gasman, you'll have to bend over for hospital admins. Everyone has to answer to somebody, unless you live in cabin in the far north.
    What's possibly best about the situation for me is that I volunteer when I want and for how long I want. They don't micromanage the volunteers

Good stuff for you DM. Sorry to hear about your dad's situation with Kodak.

For the record, I also snowboard without a helmet.
    You're my chorus, my refrain
    The verse of my first pain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast