+ Follow This Topic

Thread: apologising

apologising

hey people i met this girl about 6 months ago we were really into each other she would send me 30 SMS a day then she told me she had just broken up with her b/f and wasnt ready for a relationship so i left and i havent spoken to her since, she has said hello to me when i was out i ignored her but i still like her a lot and she has been asking my mates why dont i speak to her .My question is i want to aplogise and hopefully ask her out for lunch thing is i deleted her mobile number, her home number is in the white pages is a bit weird to ring her home number when she didnt give it to me?
    thanks MDFMK
    Last edited by Rammstein; 21-10-04 at 08:20 PM.

i'm going to say not at all. you have known this girl for atleast 6 months now. so go for it. be completely honest with her. maybe even let her know why you are calling her house phone if you still feel like a creep. but as a girl i wouldn't think anything of it. i mean obviously she doesn't hate you or anything, b/c she did try to speak to you recently.

I would not call her, wait until you see her next time or talk to her on SMS
    And dont apologise you did nothing wrong, you felt hurt so you didn't talk to her. There's nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by MJK; 22-10-04 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MJK
    And dont apologise you did nothing wrong, you felt hurt so you didn't talk to her. There's nothing wrong with that.
    Well she's hardly going to go out with him unless he explains why he has been ignoring her.

Call her at home and apologise, get it over with, and see how things go.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

definately! as a girl i would totally need an explaination. just call her up and clear the air. really what harm can it do!