+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Female version of yourself, or someone who can complement you well...

Female version of yourself, or someone who can complement you well...

Recently i had met someone that i'm sort of attracted to. After we got to know each other, it seems that his actually attracted to me as well.

However during the get to know each other better phase, i came to realise that his actually very different from me. His more of an outdoor person,who is so into roller blading, diving, wakeboarding,sun tanning, soccer... while i'm more of an indoor type of person. His Optimistic while i'm pessimistic, and comes to food he prefer eating the egg white for health reason, while i like the egg yolk...These are just few examples that i can think of, and i have brought up the issue to him, but he doesn't seem to mind at all.

His one who believes that couple should still have personal time for activities of their own, like soccer and gym for example...But he feels that the differences should not be hinderance, as there can always be common activities like learning to cook together... His convince with the mentality that people who are so similar, may not turn out to be together and forever, ad that those who are so different may have chances of working out better at times...

Its true that at this point of time whereby both of us are attracted to each other, we hope things will work out, and am in fact finding out things like how many kids each intend to have, attitude towards relationship eqaulity, houshold chores like whether we d any cooking and stuff...

Actually his the first guy that i come across that ever make me have the thought of settling down with him, so yeah i'm still in a dilemma, whether things will work out between us.

It's always great to have difference because they can make things open for new things for the both of you.

I would say that at least if you have the main foundations down that are similar: trust,loyalty, honesty,communication,etc. then it should work out great.

But all I can say also is don't be afraid to try new things especially if he wants you to try his hobbies and he should be open to trying yours...sometimes its more fun to do those together.