I need some help/advice from anyone who may know how to expose my ex partner, accuser on making a false allegation against me, causing me months of hell, pain and suffering. Thankfully, I won the crown court trial. (yes, the ending of a relationship apperently ends up in a crown court trial!)

I must expose her as people like her, ruin it for genuine people like me and REAL victims. I believe its the right thing to do, and she used me for money. A false allegation is horrendous of a sexual nature. I could have got convicted and been put on the offenders list for something I did not do at all.

horrible. Absolutely horrible. This person must rightly be exposed as if I was on the offenders list, I would be in the media at least, locally.

I must also raise awareness of this, its as simple as that.

Anyway, i dont want to get into it because i get all teary as its sooo distressing in every manner and now suffering from post distress order and everything else.

Yes, I still love her to some respect. just had to hear her voice in the court room. I didnt look at her but still..... just takes me back.

Thank-you