+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need girl's point of view on this situation...

I need girl's point of view on this situation...

So I'm a 17 years old guy,... Never had a Girl-friend
    I've had plenty of issues in the past that destroyed my self-confidence...
    And 3 years ago, I found out that I have an amazing sense of humor... Very funny and discovered that when I made people laugh, it actually make me feel better and boosted my self-confidence...
    So there's one of my friend that I continuously kept on annoying for quite a long pieriod of time... Treated her like sh!t but in a very funny way, continiously teased her, and she'd always responded my laughing...
    Then one day she revealed that she liked me ... It really confused me cause I didn't have any feelings for her a part from being a good friend, and ... How come that after treating her the way that I did/teasing/making fun of her, ended up by making her liking me !??
    I thought that girls wanted a sweet, good, sensitive, and lovable guy...! :/

Is there something missing ??... Can any girl just explain a bit how it works in ur world ?! ... Cause u guys seriously don't make any sense at all

Thanks !!

My guess is she likes you because 1) you have confidence 2) you make her laugh and 3) she thought you treating her badly/making fun of her was actually your way of flirting.

She is also young enough that she’s still confused about how good guys should be treating her. She might have low self esteem or be insecure, and thus think she doesn’t deserve any better than a guy who mocks her or treats her badly.

It’s really not that baffling. You see it in romantic comedies all the freaking time.

I can see how she could find that attractive. You made her laugh. What girl wouldn't want that?