+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crazy About Her!!!

Crazy About Her!!!

hey all, here's my problem, actually it a few little one that make a big one. My best mate ever just recently started dating a girl. And a couple of weeks ago I met her for the first time. She also introduced her best friend to me. Anyway her best friend and I started getting pretty flirtly throught the day and I thought I would do the gentlemanly thing and buy her lunch.
    As the day was ending and my mate and I were about to leave she planted a massive kiss on me. This shocked me because it was totally out of the blue. Now 2 weeks later I'm still thinking about her. And how much we had incommon, well all I thing about is her! I've been told by a few people we would make a great couple and were perfect for each other. But that's just making me so nervous because I want to ask her on a date ! Firstly I have never felt this strongly about a girl I've liked. So how should I ask her? Should I just pop it or wait for that perfect moment (which could never come)??? I just really don't want to screw it up!
    But! What if she rejects me. Will it be awkwid (sorry I'm a shocking speller haha) to talk to her after wards?
    What happens if my mate and his gf break up, would that effect my relationship with her if were dating?

Dude, do I need to hit you over the head with a fish?

SHE INITIATED A KISS WITH YOU.............HELLO??

Your obviously way into this girl by how giddy you are and she quiet clearly thinks your a stud. Your not asking her to marry you, your asking her out on a date. Gain your composure and pick up your phone, can on a string, alp horn, whatever you use to communicate and call this woman. Just ask her out on a date, you pretty much know what the answer will be.

As for your friend and his girlfriend.....your not your friend and his gf, hes not you and this girl. Do not base your relationship off of theirs. If he breaks up.....okay.....hes broken up, should I break up now so that he doesn't think my gf is bad because shes his ex girlfriends best friend who he broke up with because........

See how rediculous that sounds, don't worry about what your friend and his girlfriend do or don't do. A relationship is you and ONE other person (lets stick to traditional relationships), you are the only two that matter in it.