+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Had 2 date with my Ex and now i need advice

Had 2 date with my Ex and now i need advice

My ex girlfriend of 2 month broke up with me 10weeks ago, because she tolod me she wasn't ready to be in a relationship and didn't want any obligations. I met her after 5month of breaking up with her Ex of 7 years who was very controling and abusive with her.After not talking to her for around 3 weeks she contacted me on my msn we didn't chat that much because i was at work. Annyway 2 week after that i met her at a party but we didn't talk that much mainily because she and i wasn't ease with each other anymore.

So about a week after i send her a e-mail asking her if she wanted to go out to talk and she said yes. That first date didn't went as well as i would have plan and i didn't have the chance to tell her what i had on my heart. So the day after i call her and i told her how i felt about her and the way she treated me after the break-up, and after that i asked her to go on a other date and she said yes.A week after we went on that second date evrything went really well, it was the best date i ever had with her, i almost try to kiss her after the date but was to shy to do it. Anyway after that date i talked to her best friend who is also a friend of mine and she told me thats she realy liked her date with me and that talked about it alot and she told her thats she would have like it if i would have shown her a little bit of affection.
    3 day after i invited her to go see a concert by e-mail, she took almost 2 day to tell me yes. By then there wasn't any place left for the show. Anyway i talk to her friend and she told me that she took a little bit of time to aswer me because ahd made other plan for that day and didn't know what to do. Yesterday i send her a e-mail telling her that there wasn't any place left for the show, and i also ask her if she wanted to come to that new restaurant in town this week-end if she had the time.
    I didn't receive any answer yet

The thing is, i feel like i'm doing all the effort and she doing nothing, she only calls me to confirm that we are going out. She seems to always be so busy barely have the time to go out. I think she still like me but doesn't want to miss things she had plan to meet me.

I still like her very much and its not that i need to be with her , its that i want to be with her

Any advice? Maybe i shoul back-up for a while.
    Last edited by MJK; 03-09-04 at 01:23 PM.

If she's not telling you to stop I don't know why you should back off, especially if she's telling her friend how much she enjoyed her date with you. Give her some time though, don't rush things. Good luck!