Hey I hope you guys can give me some advice. I'm in high school, so please take that into consideration when you respond. Last year, on April 1st, I started going out with the girls of my dreams. We were going really great for a while and she even told me she was "ready", if you know what I mean. She wouldn't have been my first, but would be hers. I didn't want to rush anything since that was what had ruined my past relationships. Girls tend to like me and I have been ruled mostly by hormones for the last few years so... Anyhow, us being together began to cause problems in our social group because three other girls in it liked me and one of them had been a day away from asking me out when it all happened.

With all that was going on, I began to feel depressive. Between the other girls, my girlfriend, my best friend (who the girl disliked) and my mom nagging me because of my grades, I stopped communicating. It was all too much and I kept my thoughts to myself. She noticed and tried to get me out, but, not knowing what was wrong, was unable. She left me one day in the rain, as clich� as that is. I was pissed. It took me months to even trust myself again. Luckily, for the sake of my ego, everyone thought I broke up with her and girls continued to flock to me. I made no move and they became more aggressive. Eventually, it broke up 7 year-old friendships and people noticed something was up. By that point, it was summer time and I left the country for two months, coming back a brand new man. Or so I thought.

I easily became stuck on her again. I felt like I had won the break up because I had been with two other girls during the summer and could say, though it was untruthful, that I was over her. She continued to play with my mind and cause me extensive emotional trauma. I made a new bro and, as it it turned out, he had asked her twice in the summer to go out with him. She played with our heads for five months. Today, February 22nd, right after a glimpse of hope came to my eyes, she announced that she has a new boyfriend. It that wasn't bad enough, my friend is mad at her because she likes me more and is jealous of me because I slept with her. I now need a direction to go. I have two other girls that are cool, one of which I know I could go out with if I asked. One of them is two years older and the other a year younger. I don't know what to do. My initial reaction to the news was: "Really? That's great! Could you excuse me, I have to go hang myself." so I'm having troubles seeing the bright side.

What can I do?