+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soulmates

Soulmates

How do y'know if you've finally found your Soulmate?

Please don't say: "You'll know"

Because that doesn't really help...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you'll never know because everyone will always wonder "what if.."

the grass is always greener on the other side but it's up to the person if they wanna test it or not. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

the thing about soulmates is you can have many. lots it dosent have to be just one. It dosent even have to be someone who has been in your life for a long period of time. I have a soulmate and the way i know that he is my soulmate is because no matter where i am and where he is or under what conditions we are now apart we connect & understand eachother beyond all things. My soulmate is in prison for the next 35 years, and man i miss him. There has been times that our letters have intercepted w/out us even talking in months. I can still feel him w/ me even when we are not in contact. It was meant to be that we crossed eachothers paths and why things happened to us the way they did to this day i still dont know. They say that when you find your soulmate that you may have known eacother from a different life and when this person came into your life again it was to finish somthing that wasnt finished. To this day i dont think we have finished what was meant to be finished and i dont know that we will in this lifetime. I miss him dearly. Now hear this my dad is and fbi and he was a dd and found for murder. When we met i knew. His past i accepeted his life i lived. I have always known when something is wrong with him and vise versa. Am i making sense? Its hard for me to explain. But i know that he is. I hoped i helped. If i didnt you helped me because after soon to be 2 years apart its still hard. We helped each other grow in ways i cant even expalin.

Thank yoU! You've helped! So has Illusional. Thanks

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    helped?? shhh.. don't let it get around. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Soulmates...

Haha...

Haha...

Ha.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

I was just asking. You might never find your soulmate or maybe you will. Who knows. Not everyone believes in em.

I don't believe that there is one person in the world you can call "the one". There are over 6 billion people on Earth...it'd be pretty hard if there was ONE soulmate out there you have to meet up with and considering that most people don't exactly travel all corners of the world, you will be lucky enough to meet this person somewhere along the small fraction of the world you know.

Rather I believe it's a matter of the head in conjunction with the heart. Emotions are also tied into association, and by that I am referring to time together. Spending lot's of time with someone causes a strong emotional connection that we find difficult to see end. Think of your family, for instance. Most of us love and value our family above all else. Did we all just happen to be born to the best bunch of people in the world? No. It's all association. And I don't believe it's a matter of blood either. You can be adopted and feel that your family is who raised you rather than a biological parent who chose not to deal with you...just to give an example.

Time also brings about a nice complementing of each other. You do certain things, the other does other things and together you work in a nice harmony. Then you feel you're soulmates because you really make sense together. This is all well and good, but over time, it could have happened with someone else.

Think if you are shipwrecked and you land in an island with only one other survivor. You have to work together to survive. You are with each other's company for, say 10 years and you are finally rescued. Regardless of who the person was..a complete stranger to you to begin with..ANY random person. By the time you are rescued you would have built such a strong emotional tie with this person that you will find it difficult to let go of this person. And here I'm not speaking about romance at all..just emotional ties developed over time. You will say to this person "I would not have chosen ANY other person to go through this ordeal than you"... so s/he's "the ONE" so to speak.

As far as former lives. I don't believe in that at all. Why? Can you remember your former life? If no one can have any memory of your former life, then what value does the concept have? Your life is only the one you're living now, I say. Then it will end. I do believe in God and in my spirit going beyond the body's capacity, but that's another thread.

One thing to add..my point of view is strictly one coming from a third person perspective. I've never been in a real relationship. Once this changes I'm sure I'll have new insight on the matter..but for now, this is the logic I see.

so you are not a beliver and the reson that you are not a beliver is because it has never happened to you. Thats ok too. But be open there are alot of things in this world that we still have yet to understand or make sense of.

Precisely my point. With things I have yet to experience...relationships being a big one, I know I will have broader insight and my thinking may change. Right now my stance is as I stated it. This is what my logic sees right now. Perhaps my points can be argued against logically, or perhaps the logic is irrefutabel and I will only change my mind when I come to find that when the emotions take over, logic goes out the window.

Time will tell.
    Freddie

Hello Freddie. I'm SKYE. Hehehehee. Sorry. I'm a wee bit high. Hehehe.

Skye~some people just know it and others have to have to time to get there. I use to think there was one person for everyone, but the last 5 years have taught me different. There are so many people in this world. And of course when youre in the moment and in love with someone you cant possibly think there is anyone else out there...but things change, and things happen.

Yea I believe in soulmates. They are out there. Everyone deserves to be truly happy!(wait most people anyway)
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Hello Freddie. I'm SKYE. Hehehehee. Sorry. I'm a wee bit high. Hehehe.
    Oh, my.
    If SKYE is sky-high, my question is: Why?
    Drugs among children make me want to cry
    But the world is this way, so I can only sigh
    And maybe get baking to help her get bye
    Those munchies are comming, and Skye'll want some Pie.

Maybe I should put that in the poem forum.

**straining to hear finger snapping....none come**

Maybe not

Freddie

[Claps] WEEEE.
    Y'should y'should. I shall comment on it once you do.
    Don't forget to correct the 'bye' to 'by'. Hehehe.

I find the idea of a soulmate naive...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast