+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A little help...

A little help...

Been awhile since I've visited this forum...anyway, back to business...

After I graduated from High School in May, I got this girl's phone number before I left school. Now, I dunno if she really liked me or just thought of me as another friend, but I texted her a week after the last day of school. She responded and we talked for a bit then that was it. Then about a month later, I decided to text her again but that time, I got no response...Now some time about a week and a half ago, I text once more her but I still got no response...

So what I'm afraid of is if I attempt to text her or try to call her one more time, I'm afraid she'll probably think I'll be obsessed with trying to talk to her and it will just ruin my future chances with her.

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Maybe she just wanted to be friends. she doesn't seem to be interested. If you keep pushing, you might end up as a stalker. If you get to meet her again, try re-establishing communication. but if not, let her go.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

yeah its no use texting again. she's clearly not interested at the moment. just let her go. you'll find some one better
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Thanks for the help guys. I've already decided to move on with my life and hopefully find another girl. And coincidentally, I think I already have and I think I have a good feeling about this one.

My issue now is just my courageousness and my actual chance in talking to her again. She lives pretty close to me...not that far from my house. (I had a girl who I liked that lives right across from me but I was been over her)

Anyway, I talked to her before while I was still in school but it wasn't much of a conversation at all and I never caught her name. I think it would just be weird for me to just walk up to her at her own home. Now I'm not a stalker or anything because I rarely see her outside at all, mainly because I do not watch her house. But me not being able to see her, I can't think of any other way to have an opportunity to at least speak to her again. I actually fear that I'll probably never have that chance...or rather, if that chance actually comes, I'm afraid I might blow it with my cowardliness, because in truth, I'm afraid of girls. No offense to anyone but I'm always nervous around females, regardless if they are friends or not. I think it's more like a phobia...But don't get me wrong, I love women. ^_^