+ Follow This Topic

Thread: no intrest in making love

no intrest in making love

Hi all,

I don't know where to start. About 6 years ago i got into a relationship with the woman of my dreams. She means everything to me and I would go to the end of the world and back for her. She still to this day tells me she loves me more than anything. Before we got into a relationship we were the best of friends and we both knew that we would end up together.

I was 18 and she was 26 when we first met, I had only 4 other sexual relationships, but unfortunately she had a hell of a lot more, while we were friends she told me about all her sexual partners and what they got up to, but she put in a lot of details about what she liked, who she was with, penis sizes, positions, places and how she would stay up all night having crazy sex. When we finally got with each other she thought me the ropes and things were fine but she became pregnant for me within the first week of getting with one and other. we both thought this was great. after the baby was born her sex drive went down so fast. she wouldn't let me touch her she never talked about sex never asked for sex she just blanked it completely. Oh yes i forgot to mention she had a child for a different guy when she was 18 and her sex drive went up after having him obviously or she wouldn't of slept with half the nation in fields cars toilets in car parks.

I thought it must be the fact that she just had a baby and I gave her time and space but she is still like this 5 years later.
    She told me today that she has no interest in sex and this killed me. I asked her how come you could be happy wild and exciting with all the other guys she was with and not me. she said its because we fight about sex. but the funny thing is if i didn't fight we wouldn't be having sex at all.

We probably have sex now about 2 times a week but its always the same her telling me to hurry up so she can sleep. She once told me during sex about how good she was at giving oral sex to her ex that she could make him cum fast. When she said this I got up and fought with her and said she couldn't say things like that to me. Her reply was she didn't care. when i touch her she says get you hands off me, she once got drunk and told me she could have her ex boyfriend back anytime.

I could go on and on about things she has said and done but I wont.

I have tried talking to her, but she just fights with me. I don't understand how she can tell me all day she loves me and how she is attracted to me but she has no interest in having sex with me.

Sorry for going on just needed to vent.

thanks

This isn't about sex, Aiden, it's about the fact that she's a total asshole. Sex is just one way in which she expresses her contempt.

Does this woman have any good qualities at all?
    Spammer Spanker

Well she doesn't support me in anything. She got rid of any friend i had. she ruined my relationship with my family. Im not allowed out. but whats funny is i have seen her in her job and how nice she is to her work mates but when she gets home she becomes depressed and falls asleep on the couch. But i still love her.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really? Why?!

That doesn't make any sense at all. She's a horrible person.
    Spammer Spanker

I have begged her to stop all this crap but she have never once even tried. Im going through a very difficult time and she has no interest in helping me. Three days ago I snaped I couldnt take any more and took a bar to my car and broke all the windows on it and just broke down. she just left me while i was in the middle of a nervous breakdown and I really needed her I then swallowed 14 pills and drank a bottle of vodka because I couldnt take it any more. She never even came back to check on me. Only a neighbor came in and found me id be dead. She came back the following day and said she would try but here i am again pleading for help. I just want her to show me im worth it and that she loves me like she says. How can I walk away from someone I love so much.
    Last edited by aiden; 30-07-10 at 03:14 AM.

Okay, it's looking like you're an asshole too. What the **** was all that ^^^ shit?
    Spammer Spanker

look man you may have loved her before but she isnt the same person anymore. the way shes treating you is just nearing abuse. you gotta leave her and maybe she'll realize what an ass she's been.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude you need to see someone and that someone should not be your gf. And by someone I mean a professional.