+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i asked her and she said no

i asked her and she said no

I am wounded. There is this crushing pain in my chest. This is what she said:
    "I am in love with someone else, and I am about to marry him. Tell him no."
    I was too shy to ask her, and this is what she said to the person who I sent. I have found out so much about her... her phone number, her address, her fathers name, and things about her family. I even found out the location of her house. All of these things did not help. And with her answer, I have lost my personality, because I have concentrated so much on her during the past few months.

I can't forget her beautiful face, I can't forget her beautiful eyes. I can't forget her tears. All these things made me fall in love with her, and now I am left alone.
    Last edited by shafiee; 09-07-05 at 11:36 PM.

You asked her out or what?

She said no and it still isn't clear for you?

Soryy, but it seems that you have to forget her. I know what it feels tho.
    Don't expect anything.

That's too bad. Sorry you are unhappy, but there is someone out there who is the right girl for you. This just wasn't her.

Here is some advice for the future - don't send a friend to ask a girl out for you. That is just wrong.

Chin up!

Is there a girl in this forum who will make a good replacement?

AAaaahahhaahahaha!! I didn't see THAT coming!

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    That's too bad. Sorry you are unhappy, but there is someone out there who is the right girl for you. This just wasn't her.

Here is some advice for the future - don't send a friend to ask a girl out for you. That is just wrong.

Chin up!
    I agree on your future advice, shh!

BTW, shaf, the stuff above is very creepy so...Stop it!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

come on... I'm serious. I want to get rid of the memories. Ooh... she is the girl. I imagined so many things about her. If you know what I mean. I wanted to be carassed and comforted by her.... I think mainly because of the stressful work which I was doing at the moment she really caught my eyes. You see... I am an IT person. I formatted a PC which had an irrepairable problem that day, and was installing everything from scratch... this included the os, and all the other software, and I had to do all the configurations as well. This was hard work, considering the amount of time you have to spend to do that. When I was in the middle of the installation, she sat next to me at another PC nearby. When I reached for the mouse, my hand was so close to hers. That is when I saw her beauty. Then I heard her voice... which I still long to hear. I was sitting so close to her. I had the urge to touch her hand...... but didn't because it is considered unethical. When I saw her that day, she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. People around her call her by her name... which is the most beautiful name. Then, I just couldn't help staring at her in the office... and her reaction to that was unimaginably beautiful. These memories are very hard to get rid of. And the harder I try, the sader it makes me feel. I have never experienced anything as painful as this in my life.
    Last edited by shafiee; 10-07-05 at 02:07 AM.

Dude, I undertand what you're trying to say...in every way..however, you must let this thing go. Being this desperate isn't very healthy so get a grip and look for something to keep yourself busy. If you keep going like that, it's gonna be more painful and it'll mess you up socially and career wise.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Thanks Asip4u... You know exactly what I am going through.

Quote Originally Posted by shafiee
    come on... I'm serious. I want to get rid of the memories. Ooh... she is the girl. I imagined so many things about her. If you know what I mean. I wanted to be carassed and comforted by her.... [...] When I reached for the mouse, my hand was so close to hers. That is when I saw her beauty. Then I heard her voice... which I still long to hear. I was sitting so close to her. I had the urge to touch her hand...... but didn't because it is considered unethical. When I saw her that day, she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. People around her call her by her name... which is the most beautiful name. Then, I just couldn't help staring at her in the office... and her reaction to that was unimaginably beautiful. .
    You sound like a stalker in the making, and I hope you weren't wacking off while writing that...

A stalker???

Don't you think this level of obsession over a girl you have had no relationship with is a bit extreme?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shafiee
    Is there a girl in this forum who will make a good replacement?
    No, but there's a good couple guys in here.

shaffie.... i feel u man... theres nothing u can do now.

go out with a friend a do something just to get her out of your head. It'll take a while to heal.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooze
    It'll take a while to heal.
    Take a while?

Why cause he asked out a stranger?

This guy has to pull his guts off the floor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast