+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dancing/Griding...but she has a bf

Dancing/Griding...but she has a bf

Hey Guys long time since i've posted....

I have a question into a woman's mentality. I was out lastnight with a bunch of (girl) friends.We all went dancing at a club in town. This is also the first time ive ever been out with any of these girls...(we worked together this year...I was the only guy) - anyway me and one of my friends we started dancing, and well she has a serious bf....Like been together for years, and just stoped being long distance like a couple weeks ago. So I never made any particular advance on her because of this, but as the night progessed she danced more into me, and at one point when we were left just the two of us on the floor, she really started to "rub up against me" - i suppose is a good way to put it.

Now I had fun, we all did and when we left the dance floor that was it. But what I'm wondering is her mentality with having a bf and dancing all like that...now maybe i was just the "safe guy" to dance dirty with, but if i was dating someone else...im sure my gf would have been pissed with me dancing like that.

whats her story?

ooof she wanted the attention. My guess is that she felt she wanted to know she could still have somone other than her boyfriend, like basically maybe a self esteem factor.

But then again it couldve been perfectly innocent having fun with a friend. Ive been out with friends who do the same thing...and they said they were just having fun had no intentions of anything else. Personally I wouldnt do it if I had a serious boyfriend...its almost like dry humping ya know! But to each their own!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf and I go out all the time without each other and dance with whoever we want, however we want. If I happen to end up grinding with some guy, its just because the mood of the song hit me that way. Doesn't mean I like him or I want to take him home.

Girls are dirty horny creatures too, and sometimes we just wanna let that side out in the most 'safe' (no-sex) way possible.

Also, I suspect that as 'the night progressed' your friend probably had a few more drinks......tends to let the inhibitions go down a bit.

I would prob have a problem with my girl doing that with a guy, but not a girl(even though she is bi) cuz she knows that if she wants to bring the girl how that I'm game
    "Orgasums hand'em up, Ya'll just don't give a F**K!" (Ludacris)

home*
    "Orgasums hand'em up, Ya'll just don't give a F**K!" (Ludacris)