+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting Worse!

Getting Worse!

It's been four months since my gf and I broke up from a five year relationship. I was doing ok for awhile but for some reason it's getting harder not to think about her. We've been talking to each other on and off on the phone and I was ok with this but now I'm not. I want her to call me more but I can't ask her to do that. I don't want to move on but now I think that I don't have a choice. She's not with anyone and either am I. I've already told her how I felt but she says that she does not want another relationship and that I should do things for myself. When do you give up? How much time should you give it? Am I just wasting my time thinking about her when I should be moving on? What the hell should I do because I feel like I'm sinking again

Am I just wasting my time thinking about her when I should be moving on?
    Yes.

Destroy everything you have the reminds you of her. Destroy her phone number, her pictures, her letters, her gifts that she got you. Burn/trash all of it. You are living like a sick man inside of a vial of disease. You aren't going to get any better until you separate yourself from all that is her.

In never really gets a lot easier, but the more you subject yourself to thinking about her and seeing things that remind you of her willingly, the longer it will take.

Hell, I have had girlfriends from 8+ years I still think about quite a bit. You are only human. Closure is something we never get every time in life. But you are only hurting yourself the more you obsess over the situation.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

r u wasting time by thinking about her ? yes

r u wasting time in taking ur own time in moving on to some other woman? no

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past