+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forget about Love Relationships!

Forget about Love Relationships!

Here is my story....
    We split 6 months ago after 1 year of love, and I felt ok from the 3rd month of being dumped (family causes).

I am 1st year engineering, I have 3 more years to be graduated. 2 weeks ago, I was listening to a song, I remembered her... I just imagined if i got into a lot of relationships, i will live in the memories, and i will get hurted more and more deeply, and I will destroy myself!!!!

So, I decided not to seek for a gf anymore until I finish university and get ready for marriage! I have to build myself 1st, then I can go further through a relationship and build my own life...
    Step by Step! (mind and logic 1st, then heart) - (I am feeling very strong while going through this point)

What do you think?

sounds like a plan dude, but honestly i guarentee that wont happen. youll meet someone else and get feelings for her and that old girl is gonna fade fade fade awayyyyy.

Don't let the best years of your life pass you buy. Play the field but don't get attached. Trust me.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Ok Mr. harmony. Here is what you do...finish school FIRST but not to prepare for marriage...in fact...fawk marriage..don't get married at all..ever. Yes though, finish school first..plunty of play time later, and don't let the fools tell you that you will miss some "special" years. You can always do it later.

Let me honestly rephrase what it sounded to me like you said.

"I am going to finish school first to make lots of money to prepare for some biatch to take all of it and make me a chump that did all the hard work to support her"
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-05-06 at 12:52 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

life is the longest thing you will ever do... Some people, they can't wait for love cause they found it. Some people can put it off and be extremely goal oriented.

Whatever you think is best for you... do it

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    "I am going to finish school first to make lots of money to prepare for some biatch to take all of it and make me a chump that did all the hard work to support her"
    yea, that is exactly what I mean... I have to be ready for such step.

Quote Originally Posted by Youth Suicide
    life is the longest thing you will ever do... Some people, they can't wait for love cause they found it. Some people can put it off and be extremely goal oriented.

Whatever you think is best for you... do it
    yup, sure... I am finding it somehow goal oriented, hope that can work for me!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmony
    It's one thing to be goal-directed (which is a good thing) and another to be a bitter, misogynistic, suspicious man for the rest of your life. Everybody has their heart broken at one time or another. Just take some time for yourself, and when you are ready, you can climb back into the saddle. But for now, focus on your education. If it is true that college years are the best years of a person's life, then why bother living past the age of 25? You have plenty of time for great experiences.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

... to say nothing of the fact that if you don't date, you won't have the experience to know a good woman if you find her, let alone keep her. One relationship is just a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    ... to say nothing of the fact that if you don't date, you won't have the experience to know a good woman if you find her, let alone keep her. One relationship is just a start.
    LoL, I think if anyone dates alot they can come to one conclusion Giga, and that is to NEVER keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony
    Honestly, do what ever you want. My opinion is valid because I am in your shoes right now believe it or not. I am a college student (with handsome looks to boot) and I am staying away from biatches...I ahd a sex fling but whatever. If I had the choice for a relationship I would turn it down...a choice for sex? bring it on!. Later on in life I just want to be independent.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    My opinion is valid because I am in your shoes right now believe it or not. I am a college student (with handsome looks to boot) and I am staying away from biatches....
    so we are two now...
    who wants to join us?

sounds exactly like what my parents told me. honestly, i can't handle it anymore so i will date around regardless. it's more fun that way. and on top of that, it helps me forget my own ex, whom i broke up with because of family pressures.

if u can focus on school all the way, great. just make sure it doesn't turn u into an anti-social person.
    Make more than just a donation: Volunteer your PC's idle time to fight against cancer! For more, please visit: www.grid.org or ask me how to join my cancer crunching team!

Quote Originally Posted by singularity2006

if u can focus on school all the way, great. just make sure it doesn't turn u into an anti-social person.
    no, it doesn't... I am very social in my uni...

Man, do what ever floats your boat.....that seems to be the saying these days. People simply talk to much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast