+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: date dilemma?

date dilemma?

One of my mates has just asked me if wanna go on a date with him when we get back to uni. I really like him as a friend and he's really funny but I just don't find him physically attractive.
    The added problem is that there's this other guy I can't stop thinking about who I think may like me but I'm not sure - I was gonna work that one out once I go back to uni. The guy who's asked me out wants me to text him back - so I'm gonna have to reply at some point soon...

Should I just say yes to the date and see how it goes even though i don't find him physically attractive or be honest and tell him that i'm interested in someone else? Please/help any advice would be appreciated! please!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell him you are interested in someone else, but be really, REALLY nice about it. The poor guy has probably been working up his courage to ask you out.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I agree with Shh! (vashti); don't lead him on.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by rockin_rio
    One of my mates has just asked me if wanna go on a date with him when we get back to uni. I really like him as a friend and he's really funny but I just don't find him physically attractive.
    The added problem is that there's this other guy I can't stop thinking about who I think may like me but I'm not sure - I was gonna work that one out once I go back to uni. The guy who's asked me out wants me to text him back - so I'm gonna have to reply at some point soon...

Should I just say yes to the date and see how it goes even though i don't find him physically attractive or be honest and tell him that i'm interested in someone else? Please/help any advice would be appreciated! please!
    You dont have to be interested in someone to go out on a date with them, however you would probably lead him on. I would find a way to tell him you want to be "just friends"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Pickle

“Your funny and great to hang out with, But I like someone else. Sorry, but because you don't seem to work on your body that much and I’m just not attracted to you that way.”
    I think that is rather cruel, not to mention shallow.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Honesty is important when dealing with relationships. (friendship, love, family, etc.)
    In my head i found you there and
    running around and following me -Tori Amos

Just mention the guy your interested in to him as the reason, that way you aviod questions like why not me, or have to aviod explaining to him why you dont see him as a guy you would get into a relationship with. I dont know how good of a friend he is to you, but if he startes to bug you about it, just kick him to the curb.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honesty = I am not interested in dating you.
    Cruelty = I am not interested in dating you because you are [insert imperfection].

Jeez kiddies, didn't your parents teach you any manners?

i think you should laugh histerically at first. then abrubtly notice that you're the only one laughing. then say, "are you serious?!?!?! LOOK AT ME!!!! and look at you!!!!! now...come on. lets be real." laugh a tiny bit. then add, "you're so funny! that's why i like you!"

money, baby...money...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, you snivelling little pathetic, insipid, ugly, block-headed virgin boy, the regulars with a brain HAVE seen my picture.

Your mother must be so ashamed of you. If you were my son, I'd kill myself. I am not being cruel, I am being honest when I say that none of the women on this board like you and your advise is consistantly bad (demonstrating, as it does, your complete lack of skill at human interaction), so why don't you go play somewhere else?
    Last edited by vashti; 02-01-06 at 09:48 PM.

everybody SHH!

...ps : lets see it he "gets" it .

hugo i have seen your picture and i have seen vasti's and let me just tell you something. you are fat. yes from the early pic you had to the last ones you took, you must've gained what, 100 pounds? i work with retarted people and they can come up with better advice than you can, making you fat and stupid. so you have no room to talk.

stupid fat ass.

Don't worry sweat heart, when my fuji digital camera arrives, I will post some new pictures of me. That 3 panel self portrait was taken over 4 years ago. No I didn't gain 100 lbs, but I was the heaviest I had ever been in my life. I was 225 lbs when that picture was taken. But I never lied to myself and said looks wasn’t important, nor did I lie to anyone else. Weirdly enough, good looking women still dated and slept with me. They didn’t stay long though. That was when I didn’t give a damn about the important things in life.

well the reasons they don't stay with you are pretty obvious to me. obviously not to you. anyway you admit to not looking good and being heavy, now just shut up.
    Last edited by misombra; 02-01-06 at 11:26 PM. Reason: i would rather see pictures of my grandfather naked then look at more of yours.

you know a whole lot about that i'm sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast