+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why Is He So Jealous?

Why Is He So Jealous?

so this guy that i'm good friends with is way too jealous. he has a girlfriend and i'm not really interested in him that way anyway, but it gets on my nerves. i'm currently seeing this new guy and my friend gets so annoyed when i go out with him or whatever. he's tried to tone down the open jealousy, and now it's a tad more subtle, but i know it's still lurking underneath. why is he jealous and how can i get him to stop?

i just want to be able to have a normal friendship with him but this is just getting to be too much for me. and he also does stupid things like call me from his cell phone while he has his girlfriend on his home line, and he's talking to both of us...one on each ear. he did it last night and i hung up on him because i think it's totally disrespectful and childish. what do you guys think is going on here? i need some male insight into the situation.

isnt it obvious , he likes you dummy ... thats what i can come up with . you dont put any relevant information in your post tho . this would help

like , how long has he known you for and how long has he know her for ?
    how long has he been dating her ?
    did he ever like/ have a crush on you?
    does he consider you like a sister/ a childhood friend ?
    maybe he knows your BF and he knows he's an ass ...

i dont care if he talked in both ears ... thats dumb info .

I dunno your situation fully, but either a. he likes you and is jealous b. you guys are close friends and he just might be protective of you, not jealous

Quote Originally Posted by sliz84
    so this guy that i'm good friends with is way too jealous. he has a girlfriend and i'm not really interested in him that way anyway, but it gets on my nerves.
    What does not "really" interested mean? Either you are or aren't. Maybe there's more to this story we don't know??
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    isnt it obvious , he likes you dummy ... thats what i can come up with . you dont put any relevant information in your post tho . this would help

like , how long has he known you for and how long has he know her for ?
    how long has he been dating her ?
    did he ever like/ have a crush on you?
    does he consider you like a sister/ a childhood friend ?
    maybe he knows your BF and he knows he's an ass ...

i dont care if he talked in both ears ... thats dumb info .
    ok. he's known me for almost a year..he's been dating her for 2 years.

i don't know if he's ever liked me.. he hasn't come out and said it. he does touch me a lot though, so my first instinct would be that he does like me.

and he has never met the guy i'm seeing so he has no correct info. he's also really against me hanging out with his guy friends, and if i ever show any interest towards them whatsoever, he freaks out.

Quote Originally Posted by sliz84
    ok. he's known me for almost a year..he's been dating her for 2 years.

i don't know if he's ever liked me.. he hasn't come out and said it. he does touch me a lot though, so my first instinct would be that he does like me.

and he has never met the guy i'm seeing so he has no correct info. he's also really against me hanging out with his guy friends, and if i ever show any interest towards them whatsoever, he freaks out.

Uhhh yeah he likes you, I mean comeon you should have kept with your first instinct and believed it...and what really tells me that he likes you is that he freaks out when you are with any guy...or in other words he is afriad that you are gonna start something with them and he is gonna loose his chance to get you......

in other words , your his back-up girl , meaning if one day he dumps his GF or she dumps him , he would probably go after you right after , kind of like a rebound .
    he doesnt want you talking to his friends because he doesnt want you to like any of them , he is selfish and he wants to have you on the side . he keeps touching you , thats an obvious sign that he likes you

this guy isnt a "friend" that is certain , he sounds like he is a selfish little shit .

He just doesn't want you to get spoiled by some punk ass, he cares. And that doesn't always mean he has crush on you or something, but yea, he likes you.
    Don't expect anything.