+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What now???

What now???

Okay guys. It seems like something new always pops up. Now, I think about it I shoulda took some of ya'll advice and waited
    Some of ya'll probably know the story so I'm not going to go into details, but my boyfriend, who so calls "loves me" just told me something last night. I was in shocked at first, but after I calmed down... Well, now I'm thinking if I over reacted. I know he use to have a crush on his roommate, who is also my "associate". I know everything about how they went to the movies years ago, and how they used to have a crushed on each other.
    Now remember, I'm talking about years ago. However, I just found everything out not too long ago.

Alright... let me stop blabbering... I found out that they had shared an intimate kiss. That! I Just found out last night. My first reaction was that I wouldn't be able to handle it, and I was a little hurt that they kept that from me ( even if it did happen years ago).
    I've been hurt in the past, and this time I'm really trying to protect my heart.

After I hung up on him, he called back and spoke to me... long story short, I told him that I would give him his answer if I want to be with him later on today. I really don't know what to do.

Honestly, I am a little hurt... I really want to be with him and make it work, but I don't think I would be able to trust him.

are you sure they were just roommates?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    are you sure they were just roommates?
    i agree...i think they were a couple living together and having passionate sex every night. they probably have 2 kids that they gave up. and they probably have marriage and annulment papers.

i kid, i kid...

the intimate kiss was also a while ago? then you know what...i think you're sweatin over nothing. i mean...who the F cares? for the most part, i have not cared about my interests intimate history and they haven't cared about mine.

i honestly don't understand what the big deal is.

I see it as you dont have anything to worry about if they shared that intimate kiss long before you two were dating...I mean if he didnt cheat on anyone well what do you have to worry about? Thats just like finding out your b/f had scrwed his ex 6 months ago when they were really serious with each other and now they dont like the site of one another...but yet you still dont think you can trust him cause he had sex wit his ex long time ago....Dont worry about..its no big deal.

Don't sweat it, it was years ago. They probably never mentioned it to spare your feelings b/c they thought you'd act.....well, like the brat you're acting like now.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Yeah it was all in the past!! You need to put the past to rest anyway so this could turn out to be a good thing!

Well, I'm still a little upset that they held that information from me, but the good news is that I am over it and we are back together. I guess it was nothing that I should worry about since it is the the past. At the same time when I go over there it's going to feel a little weird since I know now they once kissed... But I guess that's something I will get over as well.

Take time apart. Let time heal the wounds. If they dont heal in a few weeks time, then you are not meant to be together.