+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another question for the girls... HEIGHT

Another question for the girls... HEIGHT

HI again

ok,, here it goes ... Does a guy's height matter to girls? ( assuming that he is still taller than u ).

like between a guy who is 5'5 and a guy who is 5'8 do girls usually pick the 5'8 ? what about 5'5 and 5'6 does it still make a difference ?

Assume the guys are adults .. 19 +
    All my questions especially the WEIRD ones are for general knowledge

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not female but I can answer this one. For the most part, yes. Women want men who are taller. The taller the better.

And if I want a woman with big tits I'm a pig. Go figure.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I'm not a woman, but I think this is just personal preference. Not all women are the same. If a girl is 4"10", she might want a guy that isn't nearly a foot taller than her.

It will matter a lot to some women, and not so much to others. My sister's husband is shorter than she is.

The important thing is to develop confidence, because that is more attractive than any physical feature.

Tone Guest
    I love being tall.

ok . let me phrase it this way ,,, u ( GIRLS) are 5'5 or less ,,ok ,, would u date the 5'5 dude ?? or would u go for his friend who is 5'8 ?

Quote Originally Posted by slimpikins View Post
    ok . let me phrase it this way ,,, u ( GIRLS) are 5'5 or less ,,ok ,, would u date the 5'5 dude ?? or would u go for his friend who is 5'8 ?
    This has been answered... you can't generalize it. Some women don't care about the height. If the 5'8" is an absolute asshole, why would the woman choose him if the 5'5" guy isn't?

yes..height is important. But don't despair...some girls don't mind (the short ones maybe).

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    ...why would the woman choose him if the 5'5" guy isn't?
    Why do so many women choose good looking assholes over homely men who'd love them and treat them with respect? In general, people are superficial and shallow, and they love nothing more than to deny it.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Why do so many women choose good looking assholes over homely men who'd love them and treat them with respect? In general, people are superficial and shallow, and they love nothing more than to deny it.

i agree. but i think as you get older, and you start to realize that not everything that looks good is good. believe me gerbil, you'll find more women that are not like that as you get older.

it's a naive thing. they haven't been through it before. they haven't gotten burned by a good looking asshole. sometimes girls get it on the first try and others repeat the mistake for a while. but eventually it gets old.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Hight does matter to me. I perfer if my guy is my height or taller. My ideal is about 3-5 inches taller than me but not more than that. I don't want a guy who is too tall actually. I have dated a really tall guy and I think a huge hight difference is unappealing. I would rater date a guy my hight than a guy like a foot taller than me. I think that the face matters more than hight anyway, so don't worry slimpikins, if you are 5'5'' but you have a good body and a nice face (and good personality and perhaps a little bit of style) then girls will like you anyway.

guys thanx a lot ur answers r awesome ,, if any1 would like to add anything please do ,.,, and one last thing. GUYS THESE QUESTIONS R NOT ABOUT ME ... I'm NOT 5'5 im 5'7 ,,

thanx again

5'7" is still short for a guy.

Tedel Guest
    I'm 1.84m tall. What's wrong with the metric system over there, huh?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast