+ Follow This Topic

Thread: odd question maybe but...... (for the girls)

odd question maybe but...... (for the girls)

ok i'm seeing a girl i've known for years and has always been a close frind. becuz of this we're trying not to rush things but as they sometimes happen we tend to get worked up but never quite finish the deed. by legal definition we've had sex but i don't count it. the other day she asked me why i get her worked up and then just stop.

my question is..... how frustrating is this really? and what do you/would think if this happened to you?

If you both want it, why fight it?

cuz being as close as we are as friends there is alot to risk if it doesn't work. and also we just don't wanna rush things with each other. like i said on another thread i think this (the idea of us) is kinda scary for her.

but that wasn't the answers i was looking for.....:p

I didn't read your other thread. I was just giving a response. It's not my problem that it wasn't what you were looking for. The way I see it, you guys already crossed that line so why hover over it now. Just go for it if you are comfortable with it. There really isn't any going back now anyway. You two aren't just friends any more either way. You are destined to ruin it if you think that way. Just go with the flow and what comes natural for you two.

No one likes a tease. Either get it over with or move on, don't torture the poor girl. As far as the risk if it doesn't work out, the relationship has already been permanently altered, too late now. Better to go for it and regret it than to not and always wonder...besides, the tension between you two will most likely do the friendship in eventually. Take it from someone who's been there more than once.