+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do when you start to panic

What to do when you start to panic

Guys and gals,

I broke up with my girlfriend a little over a week ago. It was time for spring break so for the entire week last week things were fine, and I was having no problems. I was with people constantly.

Now, I am back at school. It's been getting harder day by day and right now I'm freaking the **** out. I find myself wondering what she's doing more and more and more and I'm checking her pages constantly and that's making it worse.

How do I stop myself from freaking the **** out? It's making me totally irrational. It's making me want to go talk to her but I absolutely cannot do that but if it keeps going like this I don't know if I'm going to be able to stop myself...I need to move on from her but when I'm alone it's horrible...

=/ Please help.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The hormones are making you crazy. Last guy posted on here, I told him do 50 - 100 pushups, he did & it helped. Burn off the energy, really. You'll be okay, I promise.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

wow i'm outta shape...

it's making me tired though...

And STOP looking at her freaking pages!!! Do you really want to see it when she blogs about the new guy she's interested in? Or changes her status from "single" to "in a relationship"? Or posts a picture of her with her new boyfriend? It's only a matter of time, and you don't need that kind of pain. It's far better that you don't know what she's up to. Break that habit early.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 18-03-09 at 02:11 PM.

Carl...my problem is...the more I freak out the more I look, and I can't tell which is the result of the other...

But it's like...whenever I get a minute alone I get tempted to do it, and I start freaking out and worrying...

Feels hopeless a lot of the time. =(

Disable your internet. If you need it for school, use the library where people will be watching you. Hot people who you might want to ask out.

Maybe because you're still not over her. Dont worry when the time comes that you got a new things to turn your attention with, everything will be fine..maybe right now your freaking out cause she's alone in your mind..right??? Help yourself!
    [url=http://www.photocameradeals.com/Coupons/Kodak%20Gallery.html]take a PIC![/url]

Yeah...
    First off get rid of everything in your environment that reminds you of her.
    Change your myspace password to some long gibberish, write it down on paper and put it away. That'll stop you from going on myspace and being pressured to check her page.
    Coffee has reallly helped me with my problems..
    When i start feeling impulsive like i want to call her or message her, ill head over to a cafe order a coffee and sit down and study.