+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do U think

What do U think

Guys if your dating a girl who is a virgin would U want her 2 tell U or would U
    rather not know?
    I won't hate myself to be loved by you

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not male, but I'm not sure you need to go advertising this until you have gotten to know someone pretty well. You don't want your virginity status to become a "challenge", nor do you want to scare away a guy who may intimidated by it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Don't mention it, unless he asks. If he does, just tell him the truth.

i wouldnt give a ****, it doesnt mean anything significant, as vashti said it can be a challenge to some guys - as virgins are less likely to spread their legs - some would see it as an achievment, personally i just want you to be honest

I'd want to know.. but there would no good reason for it. Only curiosity.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

I alwayed told my BF other wise they of though i was in to them because i would sleep with them but when it was really because i was worried of doing so
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd definitely tell him Sweetie. It won't be a problem from his point of view - as long as he's with you for the right reasons. He'll be honoured. If he knows, he'll be gentler with you and more understanding of any nervousness.

I agree with you

I would rather have them tell me. But not randomly like if we are not even there yet. Just do it when you get there, make meh feel special.

aaaaaaawwwwwwww thats really sweet

I would want to know, then I know the boundaries that she has and is comfortable with, if you really like the guy you should tell him, otherwise wait until your sure you can trust him with such knowledge, because he could just spread it to all his friends and make you a trophy, its sad but it happens

Yes you are so right that happened to me once and it wasn't nice

anachronistic Guest
    quite frankly, i don't give a shit if she is a virgin or not. but i'm not going to ask, and if she tells me [or especially, brags] that she has slept with other men, i'm going to make a big deal about it.

my now ex-boyfriend kicked me out of his car when i told him i wasn't a virgin.

mind you..he ASKED me. i didn't just volunteer the information. i guess it's not what he wanted to hear.

i'd think a boy would WANT a girl to go into their relationship a virgin. It's the NOT being a virgin that you have to learn to lie about pretty quick.
    just kidding:|

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    my now ex-boyfriend kicked me out of his car when i told him i wasn't a virgin.

mind you..he ASKED me. i didn't just volunteer the information. i guess it's not what he wanted to hear.

i'd think a boy would WANT a girl to go into their relationship a virgin. It's the NOT being a virgin that you have to learn to lie about pretty quick.
    just kidding:|
    Sorry to hear that. That is really messed up. Sure I would like to be with a virgin but I would not hold it against them if they were not one. As I said, it just makes it more special.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss hotty View Post
    Yes you are so right that happened to me once and it wasn't nice
    Some guys don't know how to treat ladies, they have always been around and still no one likes them (figure they would learn by now). Sorry you had to go through that.
    Last edited by LordOfTehVirgin; 07-06-07 at 01:39 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast