+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What would you say, how would you feel if you had received a poem like this...

What would you say, how would you feel if you had received a poem like this...

Helloo everybody I need your eyes top read, and your good sense to help me out...

I wrote this e.mail to my ex whom I can't get out of my mind..I sent her this poem 3 days ago and now I am just wondering how she could feel as I didd´nt get any answer from her. Do you think she'll be upset ?

Here it is :

I have had strange dreams recently that's why I was woundering how you were.
    I had this one especially, that kept dancing in my head and I wanted to share it with you, I called it "Mirror Dream".

My eyes closed, I am dreaming
    In my arms, someone
    My arms are breaking under the weight of this unknown and heavy shape
    My eyes, open, hers as well, floating in the middle of a pale face
    I kiss her and feel her blue lips over mine
    Cold like marble: symbol of the tomb of our love
    I take distance: breathe, realize and suddenly remember, remember the shape of this cold and dry mouth, of these eyelids
    I stop to breathe, to feel but everything is clear now: they are mine; I am dead, holding my own body…
    I come back to the reality of my bedroom, the reality of my bed clothes
    I am breathing, feeling and hearing again, in full power of all my senses…
    It was as if a part of me was dead or sneaked away from my own self but smoothly and delicately…
    As this death, that had been oppressing my soul for months, had just broken free, a sensation of peace flew through my whole body and mind: I feel strong and free again...

bud,i am guessing you are joking or starting to realise its a hectic e-mail if you really sent it. just in case though, here is my opinion after reading it briefly - i think she might be a bit scared of you. If you seriously cant see that she'll take it as a death threat, u shd see a shrink abd there is nothing wrong with seeing shrinks - its healthy in my opinion - u r probably in a downward mental spiral.