+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's been near 4 months wtf?

It's been near 4 months wtf?

So my gf of 4 years broke it off with me.. its been 4 months of very low contact, she would contact me like once a month and I would always cut the conversations short.

I never initiated contact once except to say happy birthday to her.

Now recently she has been calling me a few times in the last week because some very bad things have happened to her. She calls me crying about her problems.

I just act all positive and happy and tell her to hang in there and other positive stuff, then I cut off the conversation after cheering her up a bit.

What the hell does this mean!? I get the feeling she is using me for emotional support.
    But the thing is I don't act like a wussy at all on the phone with her. I feel in control of the conversation and don't feel severely attached to her like i did during the break up.

She is long distance and I have changed soo much.. my physical looks, my internal thoughts, and my goals have changed drastically. I'll be seeing her in person in 3 weeks.

How should i handle this? And yes i still have feelings for her but i CAN let her go if i have to.

I feel like she is being very selfish..
    When she broke up with me she said we shouldn't see anyone else for a year.
    Sure enough 2 weeks later she was in a rebound relationship. ( I handled it very well and wished them luck even though I wanted to explode) It didn't last long.

I've never talked bad behind her back even though i have felt very hardcore resentment.

I've done everything right, I've worked very hard on myself these past 4 months with very great results.

Right now my plan is to attract her back like I would any girl.
    Just flirt and be happy around her, and have a good time wherever I am.

You guys broke up for a reason. You worked on yourself.. but did she? If she hasn't worked on herself, same stuff is gona happen again.

Sounds to me like she's emotionaly immature. That's a big issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah.. i dont think she worked on herself at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    yeah.. i dont think she worked on herself at all..
    Well then I think you may be better moving on.

Of course, it's your decission.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yep it is, and i'm going to blow her socks off with the sexy ass confident guy i've become.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy77 View Post
    Yep it is, and i'm going to blow her socks off with the sexy ass confident guy i've become.
    Find yourself a really goodlooking gall and parade in front of your ex while your new gall is allover you. That way she'll know what she lost.

She'd may try to get you back, but I wouldn't take her back, if she didn't improve herself. You'd end up in the same old situation again.

Anyways, I think you get the gist of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Unfortunately that's what it might take.
    Human nature disgusts me and not a single one of us is free from it.

everyone is selfish...its normal what she's doing...she is just feeling bad, and alone, so she wants you back! what I think is that u dont have to...if u passed over her yet, dont look back!go on with your goals and your path and u will find a girl who can understand you for what you are now, not for what you were...staing wioth her again would just bring you back at 4 months ago...good luck man!