+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know am I coming or going!

Don't know am I coming or going!

Hey guys,

I don't really know what kind of answers of I'm looking for here so I'm just going to post how I feel and break things down!
    So I was with a guy for a while about 2 years ago, due to his wishes to travel we called it a day. He remained in contact with me for the year while he was in Oz and when he came back we started seeing eachother on and off. Over the 2 years it became casual with us, kissing and sometimes hooking up after nights out and such. I know that prob wasn't a great idea but what's done is done!

Anyway to speed things up to the present, we were in regular contact the last few months and a few weeks ago he asked me to the cinema and it was good. However contact has lapsed since then and he has also got possible plans to return to Oz for another while if he gets sponsered so i'm thinkin he may be cooling off again in case he's going. However we still speak on nights out but i really dont know where i stand. Went out last night and we said hi and were talking, getting on well. However towards the end of the night i saw him with another girl and it hurt sooo much, felt sick just seeing them which may sound silly but yeah

I guess to summarise it all....I like this guy a lot but he annoys me sometimes cos i don't get what's going on in his head. One minute he's so sweet and chatty and the next he blanks me! Everytime I seem to be moving on he crops up and I'm back to square one. We've ceased contact (via text, FB etc) but it hurts a lot when i do see him. He makes me so happy when we're on good terms but I can be very unhappy when things are weird between us.

I really don't know where I'm going. I know people say time's a healer and it is to an extent but then something happens and I'm back feeling like this. Anybody had similiar situation or could give advice please? Sorry about the essay! Thank you

Try to figure out his original story...
    and also find his relationship with that girl....
    he might use you...
    dont get deep in to your feeling so that you cant get back to normal...

Analyse him as third person and see his activities....

I had the same situtation and also its like i wont sleep without speaking to her...
    she also like to roam with me @ all the time...
    I was like you at that time later i come to know that she is using me...

Be aware....
    Currently on my way to Cloud Number 9.....

It seems pretty simple to me. He went away for a while and when he returned he just wanted something casual with someone he already knew and was comfortable with. He never made any mention of wanting a relationship again. So that is exactly where he stands. No need for confusion. He wants to have something casual and fun with you when he is home. If you want more than that, you are never going to be satisfied.
    You saw him with another girl because he isn't in a relationship with you and is free to seeing other people. Again, you can either accept that or cut all contact and don't let him back into your life. It will hurt, sure, but that hurt goes away. And it is better than trying to convince yourself there is something there that isn't.

Maybe down the line something will happen, but if you are waiting around for that, you are in for a world of pain, I am afraid.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!