+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone have 30 thousand dollars they can give me?

anyone have 30 thousand dollars they can give me?

hi.

i just looked at my student loan bill... 30 grand. i can't even believe it i'm having trauma. although i do know other people with bills much bigger than mine, but not by much.

it's got me asking, is my education worth 30 grand?

It would depend on what you do with that education, ja?

i am so stressed out that i'm eating crackers with cheese in an airtight can.

Sombra..I got more than that..but it's all in my 401K retirement plan and it's not going anywhere any time soon.

What you need to do is transfer down here to NMSU and get your education at a bargain price! Not only that, but you can also have a Freddie a holler away...of course this isn't true because theoretically I'll be on my way to Chihuas by the time the next semester starts..so scratch that last bonus.

Freds

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you get a good job that'll let you pay that off real quick, then maybe. In my opinion, it's not. Goin' to college really won't make me a better person than I already I am, that much I know. A different person? Yeah, most likely, but not necessarily a better person.

damn now i'm really upset because i have a 401k too and it's not even close to being built up as much as yours.

fras, i'm not going to college to be a better person, i'm going because i want a job doing what i want to do, it's merely a means to an end. it's just now the end won't be all that exciting because yes i will be making more money, but i will also have more bills to pay.

luckily i only have two more classes to take before i get my bachelors. then i'll accrue a more tremendous amount of debt in law school. wow, success is really great.

Double that.

Add 15% or so.

Add interest.

= What I am paying.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

damn cybog! why you pay so much? did you go to harvard or something?

Meh, I just went to a local career college, didn't have to mess with BS classes...got the shit I need done and was out. I owe around 20k.

I feel so accomplished for 19. A HS diploma, two degrees (Electronics, Computer Applications and Programming), A+ Certifcation, Entry level Cisco Certification (Networking). Now I'm working for Intel!!

Sorry lol, I really don't get to be proud of myself very often.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

And yeah lol, Cybog where in the heck did you go..thats a hella'va lot of money to owe!

wow innova that's really great. my roommate is getting his masters in all those things, minus electronics i think, not sure. he makes a lot of money doing it for a private company. they pay him good and he gets to travel. that's awesome. you should be proud of yourself. also there's an intel here where i live, they pay their employees so much they built their own suburb!

but yeah, the bs classes suck. i hated it. i didn't mind gaining the knowledge that was forced upon me it was just that i had to pay for it. or i will be paying for it soon.
    double.

school is just too expensive in general. after i'm done next year i'll be out like a total of a bit over $35,000. all so i can get a job that pays more, so i can spend the next how every many years paying off my student loans. it's a vicious cycle really.
    Last edited by abercromqt20; 16-02-05 at 12:06 PM.

Yeah, I'm not saying I wouldn't mind the knowledge...just I wanted to focus on my career choice. Plus, even though It was harder work...I went through accelerated programs. So I was able to get my degrees in half the time. (Well, almost lol 16 months vs 24 months normal)

my school i go to now costs ahbout 7200 quid EACH term... a rip off if you ask me.

i agree it's a total rip off. the bookstore is the worst. a lot of my professors boycot the bookstore and just post relevant material on the internet or they tell everybody to buy their books online. i found a book that the bookstore was selling for 100 bucks for ten dollars on amazon! including shipping! there's a lot of audacity on the part these schools. i can't wait to be done with them. they also raised our tuition by 12 percent this year! and don't even get me started on the new parking structure...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast