+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Older guy, younger girl

Older guy, younger girl

Is it possible for an older guy in his early forties to want to be in a relationship with a girl in her early twenties, or is he just in it for the sex?

I'm seeing a guy and I want more in the relationship, but I don't know if he wants more. When we are together it seems like he does, but then again, nothing is moving forward at all. How do i ask him about it?

Quote Originally Posted by simpson182 View Post
    Is it possible for an older guy in his early forties to want to be in a relationship with a girl in her early twenties, or is he just in it for the sex?

I'm seeing a guy and I want more in the relationship, but I don't know if he wants more. When we are together it seems like he does, but then again, nothing is moving forward at all. How do i ask him about it?
    Yes, an older man may be interested in a relationship with a woman in her twenties. Most of the time, however, it's simply because she makes him feel young. They aren't in the same phases of life.

Like I said, try going on several dates without it leading to sex and see what he does.
    I don't chase, I replace.