+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Older women and much younger men

Older women and much younger men

In regards to women looking for a relationship or some 'fun times' who are 35-40+....

To experience sexual relationships with older women (cougars as they dont like to be called), is any young mans fantasy. As a 20 year old with many friends who wish to experience times like, the fantasy lingers on

Now to get serious...a statement like this seems very immature and desperate, but in terms of consideration, this is something that I personally feel would benefit my sexual maturity.

Ive been naturally attracted to women since a young teen. Sometimes more so than girls my age. Ive been attracted to the maturity and the experience of older women.

Over the years my observation on who older women (35-40+) tend to be more attracted to are men 30+.

Do you know of women that consider late teens or early 20's for sexual relationships? What do you think these women would be like? Would they approach you, stare at you etc or expected to be approached?

How would someone like myself go towards achieving these things?

Men in thier early twenties or teens aren't very experienced in bed so that will be on her mind for sure

Been there, done that. I now firmly prefer younger girls.

I wouldn't say it's any young man's fantasy. I'm 21 and I'd much rather have a sexual relationship with a girl 18-23 than 35-40.

some men want to be desired by women; naturally older women will desire the attention of younger men, its a perfect match.

Older men whom seek out younger women do it out of sexual desire, and in some cases control and power they do not care if these girls desire them in return.

the younger guy may either be looking for an easy lay, or wants to be chased around by women. either or nothing wrong with it.

an attractive women is attractive women no matter her age, kate walsh for example is to me just as attractive as jessic alba, i would sleep with either,but would perfer to be dating the younger women

i dated a lady who was 34 at the time i met her and i was 25. we dated 2 years and had a great sex life.