+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Flerting and first kiss - how?

Flerting and first kiss - how?

ok, i'm 20 years old and I never kissed before... thaaat's right...

so, how to flert, what to do, what to say on a date to a girl to flirt? and how to make things end with a kiss:

so if i want to kiss a girl on a date, how should that kiss look like?
    just my upper lip upon her upper lip lasting few seconds then back up and wait for the reaction or continue if she doesnt reject me

i watched (yes thaaats right) on the internet some kissing clips, it seems kissing is sucking and licking lips and tounge (big discovery for me)... i think that part should come after the first kiss of few seconds or?

good job for researching. ok so first of all i don't know if all girls agree with me on this one but i hate the tongue thing myself. most guys don't think about what they are doing and end up twirling their tongue in your mouth like it's a snake on the loose, DON'T DO THAT. there is no kissing without lips, so take care of the lips. you have the right idea. first start with just a gentle touch of the lips and very lighting sucking her lips. you can do upper or lower or right in the middle. it's all good. just be gentle, think about how it feels don't just do the mechanics. if you get into it, you can try opening your mouth and just sort of sharing breaths ( make sure you're breath smells good!!!) and you can suck harder as you get into it, but don't slobber!!! another thing i hate. i don't know how this girl is gonna go about the tongue thing, but if tongues start to get involved, treat it like touching hands. caress her tongue with yours and always think about the feeling!!!! don't just go through the motions of it! kissing can be really great if you think about what you are feeling and what she is feeling.

now how to actually get to it. first make sure things are going well and she's into you. if she looks like she's not having a blast with you, stay away from her face. flirting is just talking in a slightly suggestive way (slightly!). it's slightly touching the other person during the conversation. again always check for reactions. if she looks uncomfortable being touched by you, stay away form her face! you can try joking around and tickling her. don't overdo it though! now i think the best way to see if she's giving you a green light for a kiss is this. when you feel it's the moment, and you have to feel it, there is no 101 for this one, try gently putting your hand on the side of her face and slightly lifting it to you. if she doesn't turn away, or look away or does anything negative, GO IN FOR THE KISS. again you had the right idea. try a two second one and check for reaction, if she's ok with it, go in for more. best of luck to ya, and let me know how is goes ;-)

thank you... now i know everything by the definition, time to get some practice

unfortunately she's not into me ( [url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/31348-my-whole-story-help-2.html#post469235[/url] ), so i'll have to wait for another chance

First find a date flirting comes with it when you already have a date, then take you're date to a romantic or not a quiet place, always look on her eyes and trust you're instinct if you can feel that she's comfortable already lean you're head slowly to you're date. Hopefully you will have a good kiss from that instinct of yours.

that's a very good reply from lostinconfusion, the world needs more people like u

dont give up single4ever, once u've done it it wont matter how many people u've kissed anymore, one part of relationships is learning and experiencing new things.

Okay, this is going to sound corny as hell, but ask for a kiss. Just ask, "(insert compliment), Can I kiss you?" It's worked for me when I can't get the body language right. I always have trouble with first kisses. lol. so I always end up asking *sigh*, but it's worked for me, maybe it will work for you. =)