+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love problems

Love problems

Well heres my situation im in love with this great guy we went out for 2 years 4 years ago and got back together a year ago. Well recently it feels like all i do is annoy him and get on his nerves. Im the romantic, lovey and intimate type of person. You know i like sitting around holding eachother talking about how much we love and mean to eachother talking about our future together and such. Well i work until late like 9 so we barely see eachother and we dont even have the same days off, so basiclly its the same thing every night i get off we eat i take care of my son (im a single mother by the way) and then hes ready to go to sleep. Its like he has no want or passion towards me ever to want to just get close or talk. I mean its to the point where ill take a shower and lay naked on the bed for a half an hour, it feels like im nothing new and exciting any more to him, hes seen everything. Almost like a been there done that situation. I just wish he would do romantic things for me more than once a month. If i explain how i feel he gets mad at me for telling him i feel like he doesnt care about me or feel attracted to me any more, he says hes already told me and he hates the fact that he has to "prove" himself all the time, that i should just know. But i mean we have fights about my feelings all the time cause he says im upset to much and when we fight he says the meanest things that make me feel like shit and make me cry to myself all night knowing the im a shitty girlfriend and i shoulda just kept my damn mouth shut. The problem is im an open person im not the type that can keep my feelings inside so i try to explain them and he takes them offensive and gets mad, rather than him holding me saying he loves me and sorry if he hasnt shown me in awhile , he says i should already know and stop trying to make him prove it all the time.

What do i do? Our fights are just becoming too long and too stupid?
    Im unhappy and upset ? I dont feel very loved ...
    Am i being too picky or can he actually be more loving and romantic ?
    Remember it was a group of professionals that built the Titanic but an amateur who built the Ark
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Love isn't finding the perfect person, its seeing an
    imperfect person perfectly

Wow, no help so far.... this sucks
    Remember it was a group of professionals that built the Titanic but an amateur who built the Ark
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Some guys just aren't lovey dovey like women i guess. I don't know, try giving him some space and not push him to do anything he doesn't want to do but be nice about it. if he doesn't see that you're trying to be less annoying and doesn't do anything in return i guess you'll have to ask yourself what you really want from the relationship and if it's all worth it....

Well what happened was he said he was sorry for being an @$$hole and he loves me we were just kinda sitting there watching tv not talking and he asked me to turn around and he kissed me, and we kissed for like 3 min straight and then after that we kissed for like 30 min and then we had great sex, and me and him usually are very sexual and rough and kinky, but this was more like i love you and im sorry and we need eachother sex. It was great, and afterwards we talked about what was going on in our relationship and fixed our problems and learn to understand eachothers wants and needs more.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~