+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why won't he sleep over?

Why won't he sleep over?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 months now and he always spends the night at my place on friday and sometimes saturday nights. He lives at his mom's house right now because he's saving up to get a place so I can't really stay with him. He works 60+ hours a week and I know he is often tired at the end of the day and needs to get to bed early before waking up early to head back to work. When he does sleep over, everything seems fine: he loves cuddling, my bed is comfortable and he seems to sleep well. But despite having a toothbrush and several sets of work clothes at my apartment, he won't spend the night with me during the week, even if he stops by or we go out together and he drives me home. I honestly can't think of any reason why a guy would turn down sex and a nice cuddle sesh with his girlfriend for the night.. any thoughts?

Could be any number of things. Ask him! Don't lead with the turning down sex thing though, it's unlikely to be that and will put him on the defensive when you want honesty.