+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is This Girl Crossing The Line??

Is This Girl Crossing The Line??

Hey Everyone,

My cousin who i used to be really close with got intimate with my boyfriend of 2years. they didn't have sex but they might aswell have because they were close enough. However, i decided i didn't want to lose a friend or family member over that so i forgave both of them.

Now however, there's another boy who i like and i've liked him for a year now, and i used 2 deal with him but not anymor ((in my other thread)) but she's having secret talks and meetings with him and i know this because i went through her phone. He also told her that he liked another girl, but she failed to tell me this.

As my cousin i would've thought that she would've said something to me because she knows how i feel about him. i also thought she would tell me if she was going to see him. and i also thought that it's unneccessary for them to talk, especially knowing what she done with my last boyfriend. Fair enough he's not my boyfriend, but she's my cousin and i think that's a line she shouldn't cross.

My friends say that she' out of order. So do a few others.

Am i overreacting?

Quote Originally Posted by MzConfused View Post
    Fair enough he's not my boyfriend, but she's my cousin and i think that's a line she shouldn't cross.

My friends say that she' out of order. So do a few others.

Am i overreacting?
    I think you need to have a talk with your cousin and bring this issue to light. As a person she can do what she likes, but as your cousin if she does certain things she will loose your trust and you will have no choice, but to distance yourself from her. If she doesn't change her behaviour after this then be true to your words.

P.S. It sounds like she operates out of jealousy.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

What a bitch. Have it out with her in front of all your relatives at the next family gathering. The whole family will pressure her to behave.

the second post's funny

i want to confront her, but i can't stand arguments and if i get the family involved, it will backfire because it will become the issue of ''why do i have a boyfriend in the first place'' and besides, my family operate like aliens, they will take her side because she's her

and my family have only recently started talking about uniting so i don't want to break it with my dumb problems...

should i just ignore it?x

Keep her away from your boys. She can't be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by MzConfused View Post
    should i just ignore it?x
    Don't ignore it, it will only get worse.

If you can't distance yourself from her, seat her down and have a serious talk.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

This new guy that you like... how did she get his digits?

I would suggest letting her know a thing or two. Then... finding a guy that's not in her immediate circle. Don't introduce. Nada. Keep it fresh and personal with you and your next somebody. I had a friend who is like that. Blah!

My goodness, how big is this town? Find someone she would definitely not know.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

She's just insecure. If I were you have a little space with your cousin, and confront her why she's doing this to you.

How is she even getting to know these people? Why do you introduce her to your boyfriends or the guys you like? By the way, I disagree with everyone here...from the sound of her a confrontation will only fuel her fire for drama ..because that is what she wants.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Just let her be with what she is doing right now. Next time don't let her know if you like another guy. Be secretive once in a while. That' s your happiness and that she did something just to ruin the relationship you had, that's wrong!

Ask her why shes doing it and tell her also that shes out from it. That's too personal.

I can sense in that case that she is a traitor. She said something "bad" to the guy so that he won't go with the relationship. Maybe she doesn't want you to have a boyfriend also or maybe your more beautiful than her, that's why shes insecure with you.

Hmmmm i think a confrontation will make it go worse because if we stop talking, our family will go to ruins and i don't want that.

she did tell him to stop calling me his girlfriend and she kept telling him that he can't really like me because i'm younger than him ((3years...i don't think it's that much but i respect his decision all the same))...

my friends have said she may be jealous of me before because i'm quite a pure girl. i have no piercings on my face, i don't dress in any bad way, i'm just natual (except for my hair ) but like a lot of people have given her a name because she likes to act like everyone else and she's rude and she's very very sexually active and a lot of people don't like it (no offence or anything)

BUT she's my family. Why would she do that? why would she say that? she got his number from him. she said she wanted to ''hook us up more''.....

Well, here's another way to look at it: if your boys are actually up for getting together with your cousin, they obviously don't care much about you. Your slutty cousin can be looked at as part of the "weeding out" process.

And why does she do it? Because she isn't loyal to you. Don't trust her with anything big.

Family doesn't mean anything to your cousin. And if you confronted her and the family went to chaos, its not YOUR fault, you didn't do anything wrong. You are a pure girl. You forgave your cousin once. Thats more than I would be able to do.

Hmmmmm i really dunnoo wa 2 do with this girl. everything you all are saying is so true but it's so hard. i mean she's always at my house doing work or ''visiting'' and now can you believe...

shes got a section dedicated to him saying how sexy he is and how much of a good funny guy he is and saying how much she can trust him and how he's the only guy she can talk to...i mean really, maybe im exaggerating but she knows it's something i'm going to see so why?!?

i'm scared to confront her, the family will fall apart. i got to do what i always do and sit back and take it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast