+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: baby mama drama

baby mama drama

If you were in a relationship and living with a woman and have a child together, and you have a baby with a different woman that you see only once a week. Would you take professional pictures with the baby mama? Or would you take family pictures with both? What would be your reasoning?

Family pictures with both for the sake of the kids I think.

i'd say both.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you eventually want to marry this woman, i'd say take a family picture.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

okay, now which one would you do first?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why don't you talk to her about it and ask her opinion? if it were me and i was already living with this girl, i'd take the family pictures first with the baby.

raverboy

my man took pictures with this other woman before taking them with me. I am offended and his response to me was that she was paying for it and it wasnt a planned thing. this baby is not even a month and our daughter is almost 5 months old. I am worried that our daughter is going to feel left out. I feel left out...am I being ridiculous? Part of me understands, but part of me is still upset.

Quote Originally Posted by annoyed23 View Post
    my man took pictures with this other woman before taking them with me. I am offended and his response to me was that she was paying for it and it wasnt a planned thing. this baby is not even a month and our daughter is almost 5 months old. I am worried that our daughter is going to feel left out. I feel left out...am I being ridiculous? Part of me understands, but part of me is still upset.
    you are being ridiculous. which is completely human. don't even worry about it. your baby won't even notice it unless you point it out specifically when he/she is older. please don't do that either.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

my feeling is because they are not together, why would they specifically take a family photo. i understand taking pictures with each parent individually, but i dont want my daughter thinking that he is playing me with her. does that makes sense? if they wanted all of us together...then it should have been all 5 of us and not just them 3. I also think that it should have been done on the same day, especially because he hasnt taken any with us. I feel like he chose them over us. I am not saying he did...I am saying thats how it FEELS.

Quote Originally Posted by annoyed23 View Post
    my feeling is because they are not together, why would they specifically take a family photo. i understand taking pictures with each parent individually, but i dont want my daughter thinking that he is playing me with her. does that makes sense? if they wanted all of us together...then it should have been all 5 of us and not just them 3. I also think that it should have been done on the same day, especially because he hasnt taken any with us. I feel like he chose them over us. I am not saying he did...I am saying thats how it FEELS.
    yeah, i am sure it feels awful. first of all you'd be the only thinking that way, your child will not be experiencing the same feelings unless you make sure that she does. it sounds like it was the other female's idea, therefore you have only yourself to blame for not doing it sooner. second of all they are not a FAMILY, they did not take a picture of a FAMILY, it was only a picture of a child with his mother and father. huge difference there. hope you understand.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ok now i think that i understand your situation a little better...

your man has a child with another woman who is still an infant. you have a child who is 5, from another man correct??

anyhow, if this is the case, then let him take pictures without your child. if he isn't the father, then you and your family shouldn't be included in the picture. however, if his man fathered your daughter, then that will bring up another issue. are you close with the mother of the infant?

if this man fathered both children, i would take the pictures separate because he now has two different families to take care of.

raverboy

thats a great way to put it... if it was a mother and father picture, there would be the 2 of them holding the baby...not his arm around her with her holding the child. (personal opinion) when i asked him for pictures, he kept telling me it was 2 expensive...but now all of a sudden he wants to return the gift i got him for his birthday to take pictures. I dont think thats right either....thats a slap in the face to me for the time and effort i put into getting him something thoughtful...without him finding out about it before his birthday. I know I am taking this situation personally...when its more about the kids than me...I just dont know how to chanel the feelings of being left out, without taking it out on him. Its not either of our fault, and I keep making it his. Yes it was the other females idea, but I Would think she would put herself in my shoes before she would do something like that. (per our conversation at the beginning of last week).

my man is the father of both children. they are both infants.

and the other woman wants nothing to do with him (so she says) but shes contradicting herself.

come on girl, you'll drive him away? is that what you really want? mature up and try not to make your lives miserable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast