+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need girls advice

need girls advice

well I was talking to a friend of mine there last nite on msn...she was saying how she had a big crush on me the first time we met, then the second time we hung out she said she still had the same big crush on me..I also told her I had a bit if a crush on her aswell.
    then she started to get into the convo of what more have Ive done with a girl..and I said just kissing and making out...then she said she has done a lot..sex,blow job, u name it lol..but then she said she only had sex once and that was last week lol..finally she admitted that she was kidding about the whole thing..but finally asked would I do more with her and i said ya maybe. Shes pretty attrative. Its weird why would she be asking me this if she has a boyfriend? I asked her if she would go out with me if she was single and she said yes..I kinda fell in love with her at that moment LOL...

If anybody noticed I have a another little story there with the title..should I give up or stay low and see what happens..I just wanted to put that out there just to show u what I'm dealing with right now..2 girls hahaha lol

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhunter View Post
    Its weird why would she be asking me this if she has a boyfriend?
    slut?

I never played the kid love thing so I don't know how to advise. I guess stay low until she breaks up with boyfriend and cause unnecessary drama if you like those type of girls.

I second the motion that she's a slut... a flirty slut, but a slut nonetheless.

If I found out that my girlfriend was telling other guys she'd like to have sex with them, she'd get the chance after she and I had broken up.

How old are you?
    You surely lack experience. Both girls you like have boyfriends and are sexually more experienced than you. I think you go after wrong types of girls. You should find someone more like you, at the same experience level, so you can share new experiences together. For example, if you spend a month with an experienced girl and have sex during that time and then she dumps you, it won't mean much to her as much as it could mean to you, so there's a high probability that you end up disappointed. Virginity is something that we lose only once, so I suggest you to think through with whom you're gonna lose it. This other girls sounds as someone who could manipulate your feelings, so I suggest you not to go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Citycat View Post
    How old are you?
    You surely lack experience. Both girls you like have boyfriends and are sexually more experienced than you. I think you go after wrong types of girls. You should find someone more like you, at the same experience level, so you can share new experiences together. For example, if you spend a month with an experienced girl and have sex during that time and then she dumps you, it won't mean much to her as much as it could mean to you, so there's a high probability that you end up disappointed. Virginity is something that we lose only once, so I suggest you to think through with whom you're gonna lose it. This other girls sounds as someone who could manipulate your feelings, so I suggest you not to go for it.
    This guy seems like he's only a virgin by circumstance. Given the chance, I'm sure he'd have lost it already.

I know. I'm just telling him not to lose it with this girl who has a b/f. I think he shouldn't be with her because it'll come to sleeping with her behind her b/f's back - it won't last nor he'll be having much fun cos she sounds like someone who might spin him round her finger.

I think u guys might be misunderstanding the situation lol...she's a virgin too..she was kidding about all the stuff she was telling me about...and she is a good partner for sex. But it probably wont be for a while that happens. And by the way I am 18.
    and I agree with the fact that u should carefully choose who u want to lose ur virginity with..sometimes I feel its this girl..but I dunno yet gonna wait until she breaks up with this guy again cause she has a history with this guy for breaking up and getting back together.

I dont understand it though some teens in the world just have sex for the sake of having sex and having fun with it..I know quite a few girls and guys that have done this. But i know more girls then guys that do it.

How do you know she's a virgin? Women WILL lie about the amount of sexual partners they've had. She was asking those questions to probe how you'd respond and probably decided it'd be best to start pretending as if it was a joke.

Anyways, you need to stop being so flirty.. especially sexually... with a girl that's in a relationship. It's disrespectful.

slut slut slut slut slut...enough said.

She only had sex once? Bullshit. The reason she said she's done all that stuff was to see how you would react to it, then she said she was just joking to make it seem like she wasn't a bad girl. My ex did the EXACT thing to me. Needless to say, she was a slut.

This girl sounds like trouble. If she's pulling this crap telling you she would like to have sex with you and that she has a crush on you while she's with some other guy, what makes you think she wouldn't do the same if you were with her?

Stay away from her, she's trouble.