+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls Advice Please

Girls Advice Please

Okay here's my problem...I've finally found a girl that I'm so in love with & means a whole lot to me, more than you know. But her past boyfriends treated her bad..not physically, but emotionally. They were never there for her when she felt down...they just disregarded her emotions totally really. They cheated on her, and so on. And so of course, all of that makes her alot more cautious of the relationship she now has with me...but I AM there for her whenever she feels down...I tell her I love her, which I do with all of my heart...and I would never ever in a thousand years cheat on her. But in my past, I did cheat on my other girlfriends...but I was just swinging around I admit..I've never really been in love until I ran into this girl. And she means more than the world to me, and there is no way I would jeapordize our relationship, because it feels like shes all I got, and she's all I want. But this weekend I went to a different county to hang out with some friends and she didnt like that at all. I asked her for two days before I left if she wanted me to stay or if she would get angry at me if I did go...I know she really wanted me to stay, I just know thats how girls are...but she said it was okay so many times I really thought it would be alright. But I got on here to talk to her...and basically she just started jumping to conclusions and thought I was cheating on her with another girl down here...and she was saying that people where we live were saying I was cheating and I swear to God I wasn't. But again, I understand why she thinks this...my past and her past...both wasn't the best..but it IS starting to get to me, because I try so hard to make her happy, and I never do anything remotely wrong to give her the idea that I was cheating, and I never would...and when she accuses me of it...it really makes me think differently about her...but I dont want anything to end between me and her, I just dont want to lose her you know? So I need a girls advice on what to say to her or what to do....Pleeeeease someone help me.

A girl's advice...?

Here's an idea: Stop being someone's biitch. Stand up to her and say "This is what I was doing while I was away. You can either believe me, or believe other people who weren't there and have no idea what I was doing."

If she is not willing to accept this - then you have nothing more to say to her and no need for this relationship. Without a small smidgen of trust between the two of you, this relationship will never work.

I can understand that you think you "love" her and that this is "the one" for you, but until you two are able to spend time apart without the other one jumping to conclusions, this relationship is as good as over.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------