+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does this make me a bad guy?

Teezy Guest

Does this make me a bad guy?

So my friend and I who i've known since 6th grade and i'm 22 now, got a place in town. His girlfriend moved in and 6 months later we slept together. This was about 6 months ago. Now they broke up and I want her. We went to the beach today and had a great time together skinny dipping in the ocean. I can't help my feelings for her, I haven't dated since we hooked up, i've been thinking of her. Am I a dirtbag for this?

-T

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, liking her now that she and your best friend are broken up isn't that bad.....
    but what makes you bad is the fact that you slept with her while she was still with him....

Why would you want to be with someone who did something like that to her ex.....? Does it cross your mind that she may do that to you?

Ok, now that we got that all out of the way.......if you really do like her......I would suggest giving your friend a heads up about it and ask him what he would think if the two of you got together.....BEFORE he finds out the two of you are dating etc. I mean if I were in that situation, I personally would find someone else before going after his seconds.....BUT if you insist that you want to try things with her....at least have the decency to run it by him....and ask him what he would think about it.

If he is truly our best friend, you will do this.....or at least keep in mind his feelings.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

ELLYNN you are the best. i agree with what you said

Teezy Guest
    Well, he found out about us sleeping together the first time 6 months ago and we're JUST now cool again. He's the type of guy that doesn't like confrontation, so he just let the dust settle and buried it in the past. We haven't spoken about it at all. So if I approached him about it I think he would throw a hissy-fit and probably pull an ak and start shooting people. he's got issues, but that's besides the point.

I really do really like this girl. I mean, when we were all 3 living together, we connected on a level that they didn't, and he didn't like that. He got too threatened by me and got jealous. So she got sick of it and hooked up with me one night.

Thing is, we have a LOT in common, our past, our musical tastes, our habits, pretty much everything. Plus, she's smokin' hot So it's hard to just forget her because we got really close and I think we would be great for eachother. My point of view is if he cared about either of us, he would want us to be happy. I personally wouldn't care if my friends dated my ex's, as long as there was about 6 months between our breakup and their hookup.
    Last edited by Teezy; 24-04-06 at 11:45 PM.

Never date a friend's used goods.

Yes, you are a dirtbag, yes. Leave her alone.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that regardless of your feelings, there is too much bad blood going on now for this to be a keeper relationship.

In the future, I would stay away from friend's ex-girlfriends until your friend has moved on emotionally (assuming you want to keep your friend). And NEVER sleep with a friend's girl. That is really low. If she wants you, she will dump him first.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Teezy Guest
    Well, she dumped him. And we are really close both emotionally and socially. I don't want to run it by him already because he JUST broke up with her literally like 2 weeks ago. he's still calling her to see "how she's doing" and she pretty much hates him. I hope she's not doing this just to get revenge at him and not even care about the outcome of my situation, but that wouldn't surprise me, you girls are mean like that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Teezy
    Well, she dumped him. And we are really close both emotionally and socially. I don't want to run it by him already because he JUST broke up with her literally like 2 weeks ago. he's still calling her to see "how she's doing" and she pretty much hates him. I hope she's not doing this just to get revenge at him and not even care about the outcome of my situation, but that wouldn't surprise me, you girls are mean like that.
    Ha! You sleep with your friend's girl and then call US mean?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Ha! You sleep with your friend's girl and then call US mean?

Exactly lol.

And also, if it has been only 2 weeks then yes you need to back off. I know if I was him and it was only 2 weeks I would probly take your head off especialy since thats the second time you would have done something dumb. Btw if your wanting nice answers and think were mean then go to someone who will lie to you. Were an online group that have no connections with eachother. Thers a point to this. Its so we get honest answers and not bullshit.

Teezy Guest
    That's exactly why I posted here, because I wanted the public's view on this. People I don't know, people who don't care who's reading it (me) and would give their 100% honest opinion.

Yeah i thought about what you said... yep were mean but helpfull at times. Were just as blunt as possible. I think the most honest person on the forums and who puts it simple is probly vashti, here opinion is always to the point. Whitch is always good . The world would be alot easyer if everyone stated what they want and said if they didnt like you and no one bs'd around.... humans are wierd.
    Last edited by HeyYouGuy; 25-04-06 at 03:52 PM.

Were just as blunt as possible. I think the most honest person on the forums and who puts it simple is probly vashti
    You looking for brownie points mate

oh and Teezy, thas pretty sleazy, Teezy.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by confused01
    ELLYNN you are the best.

Awww.....thanx
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer101
    You looking for brownie points mate
    HA! It worked, too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast